Who here smokes weed?

I see Keaton being pushed all over the place. I’m also very curious why it’s becoming a thing.
Kratom, especially the concentrated liquids will leave a taste in your mouth you won't forget.
It bonds to opiate receptors and also is a Cns Stimulant
Very effective at helping opiate withdrawals, curbs the shakes and shits.
Individual 1 dose bottle $20.IMG_20230906_102307_HDR.jpg

Nothing wrong with weed

Last edited:
Marijuana is a great thing. I've seen many people benefit from its effects. From cancer to knee pain. My family included.

I personally don't enjoy its effects, but I support it being legal. It's safer than most pharmaceutical drugs.

Marijuana is a great thing. I've seen many people benefit from its effects. From cancer to knee pain. My family included.

I personally don't enjoy its effects, but I support it being legal. It's safer than most pharmaceutical drugs.
I used to take 1g dabs of extract, now if I take to big of a hit I feel my pulse for 30 mins and pray to the lord for forgiveness. I’m not kidding, it’s like 3 out of 10 hits I think I’m dying

The final anti-depressant that worked for me was Wellbutrin. I take 300mg instant release every morning. Most people who take this dose take extended release or 150mg 2x a day.

I was given multiple SSRI’s like Zoloft and Prozac to address some issues I was having but they did nothing and they actually cause weight gain.

My entire life changed once Wellbutrin was in my system. I just stopped craving to do any drugs or alcohol. I became sober in about month (about how long it takes to saturate your system).

It made me realize how once my chemical imbalance was treated, that I was truly using substances just to self-medicate myself mostly. Otherwise, the desire to get high or drunk would still be here.

I never really thought much about alcohol. But I did enjoy weed, acid, shrooms, and ketamine. Maybe too much info.
I was reading about wellbutrrin for focus with adhd but they were saying the slow release version takes 5 hours to work then they felt way too stimulated. How long does the instant version take before you feel more stimulated and motivated each mornin?

I dunno why I can’t thumbs up your post.. all my permissions are gone in the general discussion forum.

But in the 2000s I use to get kine bud from Toronto. I’d go up to NYC and pick it up. The worst drug to traffic. Bulky af and strong odor. Canada was the spot for bud back then on the east coast. The good good was home grown indoor but most weight I saw moved was this kine bud. I didn’t messed with the Mexican bricked schwag at all.
Lol u gota be my age. U mean the mexican brown tan bark looking shit with black seeds we called it stress on the west coast, I havent seen it in 20 years. It was like $50 a oz in cali, Headaches for days. I remember when chronic came out or the green stuff with red hairs.
Late 90's early 2000's.

Lol u gota be my age. U mean the mexican brown tan bark looking shit with black seeds we called it stress on the west coast, I havent seen it in 20 years. It was like $50 a oz in cali, Headaches for days. I remember when chronic came out or the green stuff with red hairs.
Late 90's early 2000's.
The brick weed lol “that down town Charlie Brown”

More seeds than actual flower

I have smoked/ingested THC for periods of my life for almost 30 years. I have concluded that it is not for me anymore. Totally blunts my sparkling personality and makes everything dull and lifeless.

Plus, life was meant to be lived. Not zombied through like we do when blazed out of our gourds everyday. The myth that we are better on weed is a total illusion. And it took me almost 25 years to realize this.

Sober living is weird and hard. Especially for those of us that really like how random drugs make us feel. But at 44 I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s by far the best way to do life. I’ve been an addict for much of life but have recently broken those chains. Sober is hard but that’s how life is supposed to be. Finding pleasure in the grind and embracing all the feelz is the most fulfilling way to do life.

Take my words for what they are. You will eventually discover the same things. Just trying to save y’all some regrets and heartache.

Kratom, especially the concentrated liquids will leave a taste in your mouth you won't forget.
It bonds to opiate receptors and also is a Cns Stimulant
Very effective at helping opiate withdrawals, curbs the shakes and shits.
Individual 1 dose bottle $20.View attachment 278028

Nothing wrong with weed
Yeah anyone who ever took kratom knows that taste damn the first times it ain’t as bad but when you do it more than a couple if somehow gets worse I had to chase that shit with OJ back in the day when I took it, shit was nastyyy but felt good n yeah it has effects on both the MU n Kappa/Delta Opioid receptors plus other stimulant effects like norepinephrine/dopamine (I don’t think it’s serotoninergic at all but I might be wrong)

But yes weed erry day it might make one anxious every now n then but at least it’s not addictive, n I say that as someone who has a pretty addictive personality, but I ain’t ever had an issue taking time off weed even when I usually smoke every day in the evening

One thing we all can agree on. We ALL remember smoking brick weed thats mostly seeds and getting a pounding headache

Somehow that shit still got me stoned out if my mind when I was a teenager lol.

Nowadays I'd have a 3hr panic attack if I took one puff of some zoomers vape pen lol

One thing we all can agree on. We ALL remember smoking brick weed thats mostly seeds and getting a pounding headache

Somehow that shit still got me stoned out if my mind when I was a teenager lol.

Nowadays I'd have a 3hr panic attack if I took one puff of some zoomers vape pen lol
Couldn’t agree more

Yeah anyone who ever took kratom knows that taste damn the first times it ain’t as bad but when you do it more than a couple if somehow gets worse I had to chase that shit with OJ back in the day when I took it, shit was nastyyy but felt good n yeah it has effects on both the MU n Kappa/Delta Opioid receptors plus other stimulant effects like norepinephrine/dopamine (I don’t think it’s serotoninergic at all but I might be wrong)

But yes weed erry day it might make one anxious every now n then but at least it’s not addictive, n I say that as someone who has a pretty addictive personality, but I ain’t ever had an issue taking time off weed even when I usually smoke every day in the evening
I'm. It smk

I was reading about wellbutrrin for focus with adhd but they were saying the slow release version takes 5 hours to work then they felt way too stimulated. How long does the instant version take before you feel more stimulated and motivated each mornin?

I don’t get any feelings of stimulation. I just feel like I’m a “normal” person. When I tell you the desire to do any recreational drug disappeared after a month on Wellbutrin I’m not kidding. It’s a perfect match for my brain chemistry.

The doc prescribed instant release for me because I am a light sleeper, so there would not be as much in my system at night. It is one of the more activating antidepressants.

But no, I don’t feel stimulated at all. I just feel like a normal person. I absolutely don’t want this feeling to go away so I stay sober from drugs and alcohol. It’s liberating.

You’ll find people’s reactions to this drug are all over the place though.

I enjoy 1 hit before bed. I have issues falling asleep, and this allows me to sleep. I actually hate the feeling, even if I use slightly too much my heart starts racing and I get paranoid. I just have to make it 5 mins and I’m sleeping.
Try making tea, with the right dosage you only getcalm and tired and sleep well.

I don’t get any feelings of stimulation. I just feel like I’m a “normal” person. When I tell you the desire to do any recreational drug disappeared after a month on Wellbutrin I’m not kidding. It’s a perfect match for my brain chemistry.

The doc prescribed instant release for me because I am a light sleeper, so there would not be as much in my system at night. It is one of the more activating antidepressants.

But no, I don’t feel stimulated at all. I just feel like a normal person. I absolutely don’t want this feeling to go away so I stay sober from drugs and alcohol. It’s liberating.

You’ll find people’s reactions to this drug are all over the place though.
Yeah tbh if someone wants to take an antidepressant that’s probably one of the few that isn’t going to fk em up permanently (like ssris for example), imo it’s still not ideal but if it works for you that’s good (it’s actually related to a cathinone but it’s not recreational in any way as much as it might seem like it from the structure, plus if you wanted to do something like coke it would literally block any effect cos of the NDRI effect)