Who here smokes weed?

I make tea out of hasch, drink it in the evening. It calms me down and I sleep like a child. I don't drink, I eat healthy, I lift weights...
Brooo you would love a drink called bhang (not the energy drink but the OG bhang, it’s a mango laasie Indian yogurt drink but full of hash oil, when we went to India that shit had us trippin out we even got lost canoeing on the Ganges ahah shit was an adventure).

But yeah if y’all get anxious from weed try out orange herijuana or other hybrid weeds with high cbd to do the entourage effect so you still get high but the cbd/cbn/cbg keeps everything stable as it should be, idk why growers only put high thc when the plant is made to have both n it makes for a way better high

I dig weed instead of alcohol, especially when I’m taking the gym and diet more seriously. I’m in the weird boat where weed keeps me up instead of making me pass out. All the people I know that smoke weed every day seem like they could benefit from a little break though…doesn’t seem good to get so dependent on a substance like that. Hell even a coffee break can be good.

I’m sort of on the fence with weed myself. On one hand, I see lazy and unproductive ppl all the time buying blunts and munchies from the store, wearing fucking pajamas and crocks and just looking like bums. On the other hand, sometimes I wished I lived somewhere where it was legal and jobs didn’t drug test, because it would help me relax and actually get some goddamn sleep! I’ve seen numerous ppl (including myself in the past) get hooked on scripted shit like benzos to relax and I feel like a couple hits of weed before bed would be the better option. All I wanna do is sleep better, not be someone that stays high during the day

Dry vaping a bit of indica dominant weed before bed = good sleep.
Kratom also can be very useful - i've been a twice a day user for well over a decade, never increased my dosages (3.5 grams in the morning, another 3 grams later in the day). Now and again i'll mis-judge reordering, and i'll run out for a few days. No troubling withdrawal symptoms, i think that's more of a problem for people who got stupid with their dosages.

I take only Kratom. No More Weed.

I wouldn't want weed during the day, just when winding down before bed. I've got a buddy that smokes sativa before work (maint engineer), seems to work for him but i think i'd forget what job i'm on if it were me.
GHB though, i spent years in a job (also as a maintenance engineer), where i was on GHB the whole shift, every day (i didn't like the job much )

I wouldn't want weed during the day, just when winding down before bed. I've got a buddy that smokes sativa before work (maint engineer), seems to work for him but i think i'd forget what job i'm on if it were me.
GHB though, i spent years in a job (also as a maintenance engineer), where i was on GHB the whole shift, every day (i didn't like the job much )
There are parallels to the substances we use. However, I only ever bought small quantities and took a few weeks off when it ran out. Kratom and weed every now and then is ok, but GHB is poison. In the long run, it’s also counterproductive for your workouts. I will never break my inhibitions about consuming anything at work.

I don't smoke. I like edibles. Also experimenting with microdosing shrooms. Doesn't impact my training or eating so no harm.
I microdosed shrooms, i also tore my pec o e of those days, as the shrooms gave me great strength, and i never do barbell, and decided to one of those days. Horrible. So sad, please be mindful of decisions you make.

Can we talk about why kratom is becoming a thing especially in the bodybuilding world? With uprising extracts (Guy cisternino’s company which has signed nick walker, lee priest, and tons of other bodybuilders) pushing a very harmful and highly addictive drug on bodybuilders I think it’s fucking weird
Wait really, i will take it when i do leg days, as it helps, but it is terribly addictive, its an opiate! So odd they are promoting it, thats awful. Its a VERY slippery slope

Can we talk about why kratom is becoming a thing especially in the bodybuilding world? With uprising extracts (Guy cisternino’s company which has signed nick walker, lee priest, and tons of other bodybuilders) pushing a very harmful and highly addictive drug on bodybuilders I think it’s fucking weird
It's very easy to catch a kratom habit. I'm off of it now but had to taper through some withdrawals.

CBD isolate powder is an amazing option for vaping to ease anxiety, reduce pain, and assist with sleep. 0% THC so no risk as far as drug testing or adverse psychological reactions. Have been getting 10g jars for $12 for a few years now to vape with a basic Pulsar microdose pen. It even has the same feel and appeal as going through the ritual of smoking/vaping regular greens. Highly recommended.

As a former opiate addict i can attest to this. I tried krantom about 6 years after getting clean, not realizing it acted on the opiate receptor. This was about 2016 when it wasn't near as popular. Loved it at first, but after a couple weeks of use it started to give me that itch of wanting more if you know what i mean. Dropped it right away, haven't touched it since.

Could see how it could help people trying to get clean or detox, but just as a short term crutch.

Problem is I now see it advertised all the time. On websites and even comedy podcasts I watch. Not great for young and impressionable kids who don't know any better.
Exactly.. I can see kratom being a starter to someone using heroin easily. It's advertised as innocent and safe. But to the kid who doesn't realize yet he is an addict.. boom.. his world just got fucked. I'm all for freedom of choice and such.. so keep it on the shelf 18+ to buy ot and let's be real about what it can do to a large portion of the population.
Programs like probation, parole, and Drug court test for kratom and have it on there list of substances you can't consume. If consuming it can habe.you put back in jail or prison.. then it must nit be so innocent lol

Programs like probation, parole, and Drug court test for kratom and have it on there list of substances you can't consume. If consuming it can habe.you put back in jail or prison.. then it must nit be so innocent lol
But kratom is legal in the US though, yeah?

But kratom is legal in the US though, yeah?

I don't know but if it isn't it should be. Kratom is about as addictive as coffee. No change that, i'd say kratom is less addictive than coffee. I don't know where some of you guys are getting your info on kratom from, but it's wrong - next step heroin?! LOL!! Ok, better avoid drinking tea or coffee too, or you'll be on to crack cocaine next!!

I have smoked/ingested THC for periods of my life for almost 30 years. I have concluded that it is not for me anymore. Totally blunts my sparkling personality and makes everything dull and lifeless.

Plus, life was meant to be lived. Not zombied through like we do when blazed out of our gourds everyday. The myth that we are better on weed is a total illusion. And it took me almost 25 years to realize this.

Sober living is weird and hard. Especially for those of us that really like how random drugs make us feel. But at 44 I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s by far the best way to do life. I’ve been an addict for much of life but have recently broken those chains. Sober is hard but that’s how life is supposed to be. Finding pleasure in the grind and embracing all the feelz is the most fulfilling way to do life.

Take my words for what they are. You will eventually discover the same things. Just trying to save y’all some regrets and heartache.
I’m in the same boat with weed. It took me a lot of years. To realize life is better without the weed. I love to get high 24/7 but hate how it makes me lazy and makes everything dull. Living sober is the way.