Who here smokes weed?

I tried CBD for sleep and got nothing. OTC doses are ridiculously low compared to clinical trial doses. It might work but studies are in the 100s of mgs, sometimes up to 1000 mg.

Never tried d8.
CBD isn't worth it unless you can mega dose it.

I take a gram every morning and night, and it's great, but it's absolutely not worth buying OTC at stores for the markup and low dosage.

I just pop it into high polyphenol olive oil and go.

I stack it with 250mg CBN at night and 200mg CBC+ 500mg CBG during the day.

The whole stack is great for your skin (helps my eczema a ton), neuroprotective, cardio protective, excellent for restorative sleep (unlike THC) mood boosting, pain relieving, wakefulness promoting with the the daytime stack, etc. the benefits are plentiful.

However, I also get all of my cannabinoids for essentially nothing other than barely cutting into profit margin, less than a percent of a percent in our overall volume. Idk if I would spend the money on CBC and CBG at least if I was paying full price. They're amazing for what they do, but they're expensive to run right.

CBD and CBN isolate are cheap enough it wouldn't bug me to pay for them though. You can get 100 grams of CBD isolate for like 50 bucks or less.

I take a gram every morning and night, and it's great, but it's absolutely not worth buying OTC at stores for the markup and low dosage.

I just pop it into high polyphenol olive oil and go.

I stack it with 250mg CBN at night and 200mg CBC+ 500mg CBG during the day.

Thanks for the detailed feedback. I forgot who I was talking with for a moment, @Burntoutn3rd.

I make edibles occasionally and they're OK for sleep, for me. THC and me never really got along very well.

I prefer precise dosing and the dispensary reports % THC & CBD (reliability unknown) and use a scale to measure but who knows. (well, you, probably)

I dont. But I meet a ton of dudes who smoke weed everyday. Curious why?
I'm addicted. I work at a farm so it's basically free. And it's the best shit, fresh, I know what went into it etc. But I think I'm pretty close to being done, I don't sleep if I'm not high. But I know that sleep quality isn't really great when you're high.

I've gone through cycles of use over the decades. I realize it's an unpopular view, but when you stick to serious science, there's no question that regular use is harmful to health. and the supposed benefits are really based on some shaky evidence.

With regular, heavy use, the impact on the brain is pretty scary. Degeneration of white matter is clearly detectable in hardcore potheads. How recoverable this is depends on a number of factors. The younger one starts using regularly the worse the impact is, with some impact seemingly permanent.

Use long and heavy enough, and unlike intermittent users who's brain impairment returns to baseline after a while, neuroadaptation means cognitive function further DECREASES after abstaining, which explains why some insist pot use makes them perform better, because the brain has become so adapted to THC exposure it malfunctions without it.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not against legalization, but pretending it's all unicorns and rainbows is a pretty dangerous message imo. I'm sure most of us have known someone who's "fried", even long after they stopped.