Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

you go to gym twice on sundays? beast mode
Actually I just go once on Sunday. I do go twice on Wednesday and Thursday sometimes. My am workout is my main workout and for my pm workout I choose a muscle group and a single joint exercise and do a 10x10 with limited range of motion in the peak contraction zone and then do abs or calves after.

@Skull When you are done lifting in the store refuse to leave and make a big scene. When the cops get there your cardio is letting then chase you through the parking lot. It really gets your heart rate up.
Haha I wont even leave the parking lot. Start doing laps around it instead an save myself a trip to the track. When the cops finally catch me ill be sympathetic an ask if they would be my spotters next time. Hi hoe hi hoe off to jail we go with razor blades an hand grenades lol.

@Skull
There are soooo many good people here at Meso. Always looking out, offering good advice, sincere with their words of praise and motivation and support but I have to say that you would be hard pressed to find anyone here as consistently upbeat, positive, and complimentary as you. I don't think I have ever read a post by you that was anything short of positive or appreciative. Your mantra is always "I'm in it to win it". Whatever your goal is I'm sure you'll get there based on the fact that you are so consistently positive. It's obvious you're a happy person because it's impossible to have your attitude and not be happy. You don't have to be a mass monster to inspire people. You inspire me every time I read your posts simply because your attitude is "I'm gonna get there!!!". I would like to visit you so I could rub your head and get some of that attitude of yours but I'll settle for reading your posts.
You may have to go to rehab for emoji abuse but other than that...you're good.
Thanks for the very kind words Mel. This is something ive been wanting to do for a long time. When I set out to do something its either gonna be all out or im not going to do it at all. Im very passionate about lifting an wanting to grow. Ya know I may not have much in life bit what I do have iam very happy an thankful for. Got a beautiful healthy family that supports whatever I do an makes me happy. What more could ya ask for ya know? I could set back piss an moan about this an that bit nobody wants to here that kind of negativity in life. I know I sure don't. I've had enough negative shit happen to me over the years as im sure we all have. Staying in a positive kind of mindset is how I like to be. Ive never been in a place with so many positive influences. If anything it has been the total opposite so I'm eating this shit up, an I'm hungry lol You all are what I've been needing in life for that extra push. Things are going to within the next few years I can guarantee that. I have become very dedicated an thays the way I will remain. Thanks for your support Mel. Your a damn good man an cant wait to see you fuck some shit up in your log. I'm already subbed, you just don't know it yet lol.

When your done with his head can you rub mine?
My big brother brutus. We can all get together an have a good ol rub down. Im sure i can find a latter around here somewhere. If not ill borrow the neighbors. The wont say nothing when they see you two monsters walking behind me. Since the cops will more than likely be on their way we'll make it a very friendly competition (pun intended). First one off wins lmfao.

I'm Siked for that shit!
I'm counting on you to verbally bitch slap me if I start to wane. I've got thick skin. I'm totally committed to 100% effort. I'm counting on this to be my 12 week epic novel so to speak. I really want to see what I can achieve if I get diet, training, and gear all in sync and, as Odie says, "go to war".

I'm counting on you to verbally bitch slap me if I start to wane. I've got thick skin. I'm totally committed to 100% effort. I'm counting on this to be my 12 week epic novel so to speak. I really want to see what I can achieve if I get diet, training, and gear all in sync and, as Odie says, "go to war".
Consider it done.

Man this is like saying Candyman three times in the mirror. Somethings yiu just don't ask for [emoji39]

6'1" weighing in at 232lbs around 20%bf
Yeah I know I need to trim up, maybe one of these years [emoji4]
ceae4599a5aa6a622f0ba167705b1dc2.jpg

b2ed4a61036bc4222b69634d8e672300.jpg

6'1" weighing in at 232lbs around 20%bf
Yeah I know I need to trim up, maybe one of these years [emoji4]
ceae4599a5aa6a622f0ba167705b1dc2.jpg

b2ed4a61036bc4222b69634d8e672300.jpg
I wish I could put your chest on my frame lol. That's my weakest point an always wanted a thicker broader chest. I work the shit out of it an it seems to never grow, I guess its just not in the genetics for me:( You however are blessed bro an I now envy you for that;):D

Looks like 17-18%. Great job boss.
Well I'm definitely not going to argue with you over how fat I am, lol. 18% it is [emoji4] Thanks brother.
Looking thick an solid Bm. I can only dream to get to 30lbs less than you already are lol. Keep up the hard work my man.
Thanks Skull, you'll get their brother.
I wish I could put your chest on my frame lol. That's my weakest point an always wanted a thicker broader chest. I work the shit out of it an it seems to never grow, I guess its just not in the genetics for me:( You however are blessed bro an I now envy you for that;):D
My wife wishes her chest was as big as mine also, lol. My hard part is my freaking long ass legs and arms.