Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

What are sitting at mands? I got my eye on 290 by october. Motivate me and tell me you are closer than 275.
Oh if you need me to be at 290 by October I will dammit...

I'm at 281 as of yesterday and around 2% less bf than my avi I'm guessing.

Just for that comment I'm starting my gh up again. :) Blast with 500mg test cyp., 400mg Tren E and thinking about an oral. :)

mands

What are sitting at mands? I got my eye on 290 by october. Motivate me and tell me you are closer than 275.

Just for that comment I'm starting my gh up again. :) Blast with 500mg test cyp., 400mg Tren E and thinking about an oral. :)

mands
I like where this is going. Two of the very top meso mass monsters in friendly competition can only = one thing. More growth!!!! Get some;):cool:

mands
Dammit. I'm still coming. I'm cruising (ha!) On a gram of eq, low test and blasting npp at 100 ed 3 weeks on one week off for 16 weeks with seros at 6iu ed. Weeks 16 - 20 will be tren e, eq and low test with seros at 18iu eod. Game on.

Dammit. I'm still coming. I'm cruising (ha!) On a gram of eq, low test and blasting npp at 100 ed 3 weeks on one week off for 16 weeks with seros at 6iu ed. Weeks 16 - 20 will be tren e, eq and low test with seros at 18iu eod. Game on.
Okay I'll just start my blast in September and I'll be fine ;)

mands