Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Mands, do you "blast" your gh so to speak? Basically just when coming off a cruise and blasting aas? Or have you tried the staying on year round type approach too?
I blast my GH. I do blast longer than I blast AAS though. I try and blast 4-5 months with 1-2 off. Just depends how I'm feeling. I will run short blast of GH as well.

I do not advise staying on year around with GH.

mands

Your work in progress is well....working lol. Looking awesome brotha an making me wanan get up right now an hit the gym with a vengence. Damn it, im not even sure if I spelled that right:rolleyes: Fuck it lol, you know what I mean:)

Looking good man looking damn good!
You are looking like a straight up beast as well bro. Damn just look at that avi;) Its very hard to fake muscle an you my friend are not fooling anybody:cool: Keep killing it!!!

You live up to your name Frank The Tank! Awesome job brother
He keeps this shit up an well have no choice but to change his name to Frank the Genetic Freak:cool: Got a ring to it huh?:p

Damn where did all these monsters come from? Making me want to jump back on early.
Fight the feeling my friend. Shit Odie you look like your on a cycle when your off lol. Not to many people in the WORLD can accomplish that bro. When the Odmiester goes on a cycle its like the mofo multi worlds colliding;) Your right though, these monstrous beasts just keep popping up right an left. Wtf is meso feeding these guys now days?? O never mind, I already know. Knowledge is whats for all 6-10 dinners a day:D:p

[QUOTE="Skull, post:You are looking like a straight up beast as well bro. Damn just look at that avi;) Its very hard to fake muscle an you my friend are not fooling anybody:cool: Keep killing it!!!

Thanks bro, i still have a lot of work to do trying to get up to 225 maybe 230 lol. We do have some big dudes here, it's motivating for me actually... I see odiem and I'm like if I get there I'll be doing good. No homo but you look good od

Your work in progress is well....working lol. Looking awesome brotha an making me wanan get up right now an hit the gym with a vengence. Damn it, im not even sure if I spelled that right:rolleyes: Fuck it lol, you know what I mean:)

You are looking like a straight up beast as well bro. Damn just look at that avi;) Its very hard to fake muscle an you my friend are not fooling anybody:cool: Keep killing it!!!

He keeps this shit up an well have no choice but to change his name to Frank the Genetic Freak:cool: Got a ring to it huh?:p

Fight the feeling my friend. Shit Odie you look like your on a cycle when your off lol. Not to many people in the WORLD can accomplish that bro. When the Odmiester goes on a cycle its like the mofo multi worlds colliding;) Your right though, these monstrous beasts just keep popping up right an left. Wtf is meso feeding these guys now days?? O never mind, I already know. Knowledge is whats for all 6-10 dinners a day:D:p
Good look'n homeboy!!! Much appreciated. You got an awesome positive attitude and I would drive steel with you any day homeboy!!! Keep gett'n them gainz and fuck'n shit up bro!!! LIVE IN THE PUMP!!!

The skank

[QUOTE="Skull, post:You are looking like a straight up beast as well bro. Damn just look at that avi;) Its very hard to fake muscle an you my friend are not fooling anybody:cool: Keep killing it!!!

Thanks bro, i still have a lot of work to do trying to get up to 225 maybe 230 lol. We do have some big dudes here, it's motivating for me actually... I see odiem and I'm like if I get there I'll be doing good. No homo but you look good od
Ya he is all that is beast an so are you bro. Dont kid yourself though, you are truly a beast as well brother.

Good look'n homeboy!!! Much appreciated. You got an awesome positive attitude and I would drive steel with you any day homeboy!!! Keep gett'n them gainz and fuck'n shit up bro!!! LIVE IN THE PUMP!!!

The skank
Omw to live in it right now brotha man;) Lets ripp this shit:mad::D:cool:!!!

@Frank the tank 456 looks good bro. Keep at it. I will have to get a picture up. I'm bulking at the moment as here in Australia we are in winter. I'm 6ft3 and 102.2 kg. I'm unsure what that is in pounds. I'm not too ripped due to the bulking but I'm known at my gym as " the unit". I'm on my first cycle which has been sloppy due to no experience, no mentors and extremely hard access to AAS. Im doing 300mg of Sustanon 300 every 3 days and 40mg of Dianabol daily for the past 2 weeks. I did have some var but I stopped after a week because my dbol came and I also didn't have much knowledge on AAS so I'm leaving the var until the end of cycle at the start of spring. I'm preparing my 2nd cycle which I will post in a different thread. Go hard or go home. P.S I'll get some pics done today.

@Frank the tank 456 looks good bro. Keep at it. I will have to get a picture up. I'm bulking at the moment as here in Australia we are in winter. I'm 6ft3 and 102.2 kg. I'm unsure what that is in pounds. I'm not too ripped due to the bulking but I'm known at my gym as " the unit". I'm on my first cycle which has been sloppy due to no experience, no mentors and extremely hard access to AAS. Im doing 300mg of Sustanon 300 every 3 days and 40mg of Dianabol daily for the past 2 weeks. I did have some var but I stopped after a week because my dbol came and I also didn't have much knowledge on AAS so I'm leaving the var until the end of cycle at the start of spring. I'm preparing my 2nd cycle which I will post in a different thread. Go hard or go home. P.S I'll get some pics done today.
Hell ya bro, can't wait to peep the flicks! THE UNIT! That's a cool handle. I like it. They call me Frank the tank. Or the tank. Or the skank. What Evs:) keep driving steel and fuck'n shit up homeboy!!!

The skank

Hell ya bro, can't wait to peep the flicks! THE UNIT! That's a cool handle. I like it. They call me Frank the tank. Or the tank. Or the skank. What Evs:) keep driving steel and fuck'n shit up homeboy!!!

The skank

They call me Mini Me...Wait maybe I just call me that lmfao:p

LOL, you could well become the mini version of Mands ;)
You just made my day by even putting my name near his, just like you did with odie lol. Thanks for the motivation Mindless, I appreciate it. Spent almost 3hrs in the gym an had to pull myself out of their tonight lol. Im going to get big or die trying. We all only live once an im going to do it to it brotha man, best believe dat!!!

Are you really only 19? If so you are way ahead of the game for your age an have all the potential in the world to be a true mass monster. Do me a favor an never give up brotha;)
Ya bro and thank you tons!! And I never will bro this has been my life for years now it's my only hobbie.

I havnt been in this thread for a little while so i figure id stop in and see whats up and im blown away, all you monsters coming out of the woodworks!!!! VERY motivating to say the least. Ive been thinking about posting some pics but i gotta admit guys like the tank, caveman, achilles and others got me feeling like i need to put in a whole lot more work before i even consider posting pics. Keep it up guys you truly are motivating to myself and countless others im sure.