Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

LOL, you could well become the mini version of Mands ;)

You just made my day by even putting my name near his, just like you did with odie lol. Thanks for the motivation Mindless, I appreciate it. Spent almost 3hrs in the gym an had to pull myself out of their tonight lol. Im going to get big or die trying. We all only live once an im going to do it to it brotha man, best believe dat!!!

Wait. I thought we all agreed youre mini Odie.

You just made my day by even putting my name near his, just like you did with odie lol. Thanks for the motivation Mindless, I appreciate it. Spent almost 3hrs in the gym an had to pull myself out of their tonight lol. Im going to get big or die trying. We all only live once an im going to do it to it brotha man, best believe dat!!!
Stay motivated and keep training hard...motivation is fuel for you!

Ok I'll throw up a front, sort of relaxed pose? haha
The timing of this pic and the last was at the start of a Test/tren/npp/winny cycle, two weeks in before I took the tren from 50mg eod to 100mg eod.
front r2.JPG

2-3 lb every week fellas. My goal is coming along nicely. Thanks mands!
Weighed in empty at 266 this am. That's about 11 lb up from my last cut. Only 14 big LB's to go :)

I only weigh 202 right now, smaller than my pics, but feel like I still want to be a bit smaller, I recently lost 31 lbs in 8 weeks, gained 11 back since then of water weight etc. but feel like I still need to be leaner. Have a few extreme sports I enjoy, being lighter is easier, but strong and heavy still works for most of them. Some of you guys are really big, quite impressive. I'm just afraid when I do another powerlifting comp I'm going to gain 40 lbs just because I stop restricting myself. I don't mind but I struggle with my midsection, need to be smarter about my approach at times. Like it wouldn't take much for me to decide hey I want to do a strong man competition and pound the calories and go all out into it, getting strong as fk, and then be like ooops....

@Frank the tank 456 looks good bro. Keep at it. I will have to get a picture up. I'm bulking at the moment as here in Australia we are in winter. I'm 6ft3 and 102.2 kg. I'm unsure what that is in pounds. I'm not too ripped due to the bulking but I'm known at my gym as " the unit". I'm on my first cycle which has been sloppy due to no experience, no mentors and extremely hard access to AAS. Im doing 300mg of Sustanon 300 every 3 days and 40mg of Dianabol daily for the past 2 weeks. I did have some var but I stopped after a week because my dbol came and I also didn't have much knowledge on AAS so I'm leaving the var until the end of cycle at the start of spring. I'm preparing my 2nd cycle which I will post in a different thread. Go hard or go home. P.S I'll get some pics done today.
Everything you need to know is here somewhere. You just gotta find it. Everyone is more than willing to help as long as you also help yourself. Meso are good people. Nice to have you. If you haven't done so, start an intro in the new member section with your stats and goals so we get to know you.

20150804_050405.jpg
This is actually my first true time reaching and surpassing this mark. I did before at 269 then took a shit and came back at 266 :(

So now I'm officially 270. Empty AM weight. I feel so happy its ridiculous. Made my day. Now I'm really motivated! 10 more to go

I'm physically the biggest I've ever been. 54" chest but this time around I got striations in my pecs and quads now. Never would of thought. Thanks to all for help getting here.

Cheers

View attachment 27960
This is actually my first true time reaching and surpassing this mark. I did before at 269 then took a shit and came back at 266 :(

So now I'm officially 270. Empty AM weight. I feel so happy its ridiculous. Made my day. Now I'm really motivated! 10 more to go

I'm physically the biggest I've ever been. 54" chest but this time around I got striations in my pecs and quads now. Never would of thought. Thanks to all for help getting here.

Cheers
Congrats man. Big milestone.

Welcome to 280 being the new number that mocks you.

I'm no mass monster, but more of a new age Frank Zane,Lee labrada,bob Paris,crisis Porter, Franco columbo.in one package.
a giant killer ill be on stage at the next Mr.mo.2016
was Mr teen 1992. fell into drugs 15 years didn't chase my dream.but now 42 or not if Albert beckles can be at the Olympia 62 years old I think there's still hope.
blade is 50 ischus isn't he.
any way had to tell a story and hope my post is took as energy and confidence we all need it.we are never good enough to our eyes. no matter how big or how cut.

I'm no mass monster, but more of a new age Frank Zane,Lee labrada,bob Paris,crisis Porter, Franco columbo.in one package.
a giant killer ill be on stage at the next Mr.mo.2016
was Mr teen 1992. fell into drugs 15 years didn't chase my dream.but now 42 or not if Albert beckles can be at the Olympia 62 years old I think there's still hope.
blade is 50 ischus isn't he.
any way had to tell a story and hope my post is took as energy and confidence we all need it.we are never good enough to our eyes. no matter how big or how cut.
id love to see a pic bro

having a rough past and turning into something positive is a fuckin achievement and a half. 42 and looking like zane as a massive accomplishment mate

I need to learn how to upload pictures. I have tapatalk.I'm on a 3 g.phone I need to use that picture app.I heard of. thanks the best I've done is avatar I guess I could change it. need more diet. I'm eating still off season.thanks love MESO-Rx.alit of people say its hardcore here that's why I'm comfortable