Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I had an erection 18hrs out of the day on low test and moderate deca. Never had such unmanageable and strong libido in my life.
This is exactly what low test and moderate tren does to me.
Deca completely crushes my libido, even at 250mg ew I have trouble keeping the old lady happy.

Funny how everyone reacts so differently.

Haha I wish! I don't get any libido increase with Tren. I just sweat in my sleep and get strong. :)

mands
I came out of the deca and started tren ace a few weeks later and i felt kinda shut down in the libido department yet still had all the other lovely benefits of the tren.

Damn i gotta get me some of these dumbells. I like how the handles shaped. Well I'm far from where I wanna be but its a working progress lol. Sorry for the blurry pics guys.
2015-07-25 20.32.22.jpg

Damn i gotta get me some of these dumbells. I like how the handles shaped. Well I'm far from where I wanna be but its a working progress lol. Sorry for the blurry pics guys.
View attachment 27571
If that's you, you don't look so bad brother...keep at it you'll get there! I got the same haircut so we are birds of a feather :D

I like those db's too as I use the small ones as a grip for doing pushups with so that I can use a neutral hand position for deep pushups.

Looking good my man and dig the tats im also all colored up!!!
Thanks brotha. Ya I gotta have my ink fix every now an then. My theme is Skulls, hints the name lol

If that's you, you don't look so bad brother...keep at it you'll get there! I got the same haircut so we are birds of a feather :D

I like those db's too as I use the small ones as a grip for doing pushups with so that I can use a neutral hand position for deep pushups.
Thanks for the compliment bro. Ya im going to get all of them some day. They have a pretty cool rack of them on ebay for a 1000. Think they go from 5lbs up to 50lbs. The rack is awesome looking. Its a tower rack an serves as a space saver as well.

I'm not big nor shredded compared to you guys but posting a pic mostly to have face to the name. I do however have a giant blue blob for a face in real life.

Attachments

• zz.jpg
    zz.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 95
Are you saving money by just working out in the store? Genius!!
Hey a mans gotta get his pump on no matter where hes at. My girl knows when we go in their were heading back to the weight section. Ill have 45s 40s 35s 30s an 25s all laid out in a row on the ground. Ill start pumping them bitches out till I get to failure an move on to the next one down. People be walking by like wtf lmfao.

That's actually an awesome idea. I'm gonna try it at Dicks(no homo) tomorrow.

Hey a mans gotta get his pump on no matter where hes at. My girl knows when we go in their were heading back to the weight section. Ill have 45s 40s 35s 30s an 25s all laid out in a row on the ground. Ill start pumping them bitches out till I get to failure an move on to the next one down. People be walking by like wtf lmfao.

I want to try it now. I wonder how much of a workout you can get in before anyone says anything.

I want to try it now. I wonder how much of a workout you can get in before anyone says anything.
A full workout lol. I do it everytime I go in their...unless I have already hit arms the day before an their still sore as hell lol.

Sponsors