Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Nice!!!
Crazy today is the first day in long time. The treads I visit
Everyone is talking normal?
I guess where out of Tren.
nah im running tren only 100mg ED...
but it makes me so fucking aggressive in the gym I don't have the energy to bicker with anyone except my legs about making it back over to the fridge.

speaking of which...

Looking stout bro. Whats your stats?
5' 11". 215. Bf couldn't really tell you but defiantly not lean around the mid section. Legs are a very weak point for me. I popped my knee really bad years ago from grappling and whenever I try to push myself I'm in pain. But I'm nothing you like bro.

Nah you look solid brother. Abs are over rated. Im only saying that cause I'm getting fat. Lol done with abs for a while. Gonna work hard on my traps and delts for a bit.
Don't get too fat, get strong :cool:

5' 11". 215. Bf couldn't really tell you but defiantly not lean around the mid section. Legs are a very weak point for me. I popped my knee really bad years ago from grappling and whenever I try to push myself I'm in pain. But I'm nothing you like bro.
I am kinda in the same way myself, but done some serious damage to my knees (torn meniscus) playing football as a kid. What you been doing for legs?

I am kinda in the same way myself, but done some serious damage to my knees (torn meniscus) playing football as a kid. What you been doing for legs?
Pretty much light leg presses. Any type of squat or lunge is out. I just do leg presses with a light weight but shorten my rest period and do as many sets as I can. I can do any type of hamstring movement they don't bother me. I Used to do a lot of quad dominant excersises and neglect hamstrings. I sure the muscle imbalance had a part to play in it. But I'm trying to find ways to get my legs up because I do look unbalanced compared to my upper.

Pretty much light leg presses. Any type of squat or lunge is out. I just do leg presses with a light weight but shorten my rest period and do as many sets as I can. I can do any type of hamstring movement they don't bother me. I Used to do a lot of quad dominant excersises and neglect hamstrings. I sure the muscle imbalance had a part to play in it. But I'm trying to find ways to get my legs up because I do look unbalanced compared to my upper.
You can go light weight high reps on leg press, like I do. Generally I go as heavy as 500lbs on leg press while my working set is 275lbs for as many as 15 reps

Why not do some leg stretches? Those can help loosen up the hams