Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I've heard yAll mention a lot that I'm blessed with good genetics. Found a pic of my dad and me from a few years ago. He's 61 in this pic and has had many back and neck surgeries. Should of seen him when I was growing up.
Me on left, dad on right.
906f2a263a5a34171221092d50f77a23.jpg

Damn. Couple jacked mofos. On another note, what's with the wedding ring? Pretty sure I've never seen you mention being married.

Damn. Couple jacked mofos. On another note, what's with the wedding ring? Pretty sure I've never seen you mention being married.

Figured someone would eventually see that. Nope not married, been close a few times. My dad gave me my grandpa's ring that weekend.

All FUCKING LOGS YA HEAR, how do u think I keep killing it EVERYDAY, shit man I am feeding off all of u daily.

Gets me wound up nice and tight ready to unload. Keeps my head knee deep in the game and focused the like mofo[emoji123].

Never think ur log is not worthy, it may b exactly what someone needs on that given day.

Now fuck that shit up! U hear me Mel?
Hey guys,
I'm on vacation in the Pennsylvania Allegheny mountains with my lady at the moment. Hiking, rail trail biking, gonna do a little canoeing tomorrow. Hopefully get a little bucket mouth fishing in before the weeks over. I'll be home on Saturday and I hope I have a package waiting for me. If so I'll be starting my log on Sunday. If it shows up the following week then I'll be starting it the following Sunday. I'll be posting the start day here when the intro goes up.

Hey guys,
I'm on vacation in the Pennsylvania Allegheny mountains with my lady at the moment. Hiking, rail trail biking, gonna do a little canoeing tomorrow. Hopefully get a little bucket mouth fishing in before the weeks over. I'll be home on Saturday and I hope I have a package waiting for me. If so I'll be starting my log on Sunday. If it shows up the following week then I'll be starting it the following Sunday. I'll be posting the start day here when the intro goes up.
An we'll be waiting, well atleast I will be lol an you cant make me leave damn it! I like it here;):p:cool:

Hey guys,

Sounds badass, Mel...have fun with the lady and stay safe out there lol

You guys make me feel young again.
Seems everyone has hit the 40 plus club.

I'm not sure what to think of that back shot (avi). Pretty sick for an old guy:D
Nice work nofat

Your traps are freaking awesome brother [emoji106] nice avatar.
Aint that the truth. Fukin looks like something out of a scary movie lol. Possessed looking is what it is. Deff a freak status back shot. Badass @nophat, keep killing it bro!!!

Thanks for the +.
When I first came to meso.
I was shaped like doubalee
Following the guidenc of meso brothers.
Has me where I am today.
Thanks to all who are involved
And 2 the beginner you can!!

Nice!!!
Crazy today is the first day in long time. The treads I visit
Everyone is talking normal?
I guess where out of Tren.