Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thank you Its been a long and grooling process snd still have a ways to go. I miss my bulk look but. Have to get all the bf down at all times the slowly build more lean and solid muscle. No more up and down bulking for me. My body just hold to much bf. In my age lol. I want to build big solid muscle and symmetry. Slow and steady. So when prep time comes I night only be a few weeks out. In stead of months.

You've done good work brother keep at it and you'll shred that BF down. Once you find a sweet spot in your diet and training the progress will come quick. I've learned that slow and steady wins the race. Good luck

64f3136a80097bf476e10185da3b6d61.jpg

6b255bb30b0a4e50f652fee07b70e737.jpg

Update pics
Hey PI! you got some size to you brother, and its nice to be able to put a body to the name you know like you read a persons posts and you kinda get a picture in your mind of what that person may look like.
So its always interesting to me to see the man behind the keyboard.
Once again good work bro.
Now if only CBS would post up, honestly i just picture him as Keith Richard's lol!!

Sick front delts

Charge your phone dude.
Thanks Brutus.... I'm working on getting to 279, but it ain't gonna happen, lol.

Been doing lots of old school training. All free weight movements. Seated barbell military, ton of dumbbell work. If it's harder....it's usually better.

I know. Sucks when your phone dies half way through a workout and Elton John's the house music in the gym...

Last edited:
Thanks Brutus.... I'm working on getting to 279, but it ain't gonna happen, lol.

Been doing lots of old school training. All free weight movements. Seated barbell military, ton of dumbbell work. If it's harder....it's usually better.

I know. Sucks when your phone dies half way through a workout and Elton John's the house music in the gym...
Been there had that happen...and my gym plays really shitty dance music :eek:

But hey Elton John's not all bad and I've lifted to Crocodile Rock :)

Still kicking' ass there Rutman...keep it going

I don't have a clue. Probably somewhere between 12 and 15%.

I think if I got down to 210 I'd be shredded... I'm 230 now.
I'm betting 12. 15 is too high. Hell I can see your abs man. That's pretty close to what I'm at right now. Except my tan isn't nothin like yours man :)