Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Thanks for all the comments guys. I'm trying to fill out some weak points right now. I've got 5 more weeks before I start my Tren, prop, mast cut.

And dbol, right? That's some next level shit
I'm really thinking hard about adding the dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cut. Taking tren, dbol, test c for the first 4 weeks. Then dropping the dbol and test c adding the test prop and mast prop the last 8 weeks.

I'm really thinking hard about adding the dbol for the first 4 weeks of the cut. Taking tren, dbol, test c for the first 4 weeks. Then dropping the dbol and test c adding the test prop and mast prop the last 8 weeks.
I have done that many times cutting...keeps you strong and when you cut enough and want be be dry just stop the dbol and few days you will see the new you. The times I thought myself to be the biggest and lean looking was when I cut down and stayed that way for few weeks..then added dbol again and 2 to 3 weeks you start swelling up and still have alot of the hard cuts.. my wife loves that look

I thought it was JB ! You guys are all starting to look like Mands , share the GH !lol
You know I can tell that gh really puts guys into the next level. The thickness an fullness just looks diff than just using aas alone. I would love to give that shit a try one of these years!

You know I can tell that gh really puts guys into the next level. The thickness an fullness just looks diff than just using aas alone. I would love to give that shit a try one of these years!
Even at my age (51) I should use it :)

Even at my age (51) I should use it :)
Bet it would have good benefits for your joints, tendons, an bones as well. Hell I might luck out an gain a few verticle inches from it. O an I might get taller as well:p If the shit wasn't so damn crazy expensive I would be running it buuutttt it is what it is lol

Bet it would have good benefits for your joints, tendons, an bones as well. Hell I might luck out an gain a few verticle inches from it. O an I might get taller as well:p If the shit wasn't so damn crazy expensive I would be running it buuutttt it is what it is lol
Ya, it's like $600 for a legit kit :eek:

But it's money that's well spent I bet...could use my credit card (I wish) for that lmao

Nigga please! All logs are fucking awesome. They help me stay accountable like odie said- and the feedback you get from people is indispensable. I love reading people's logs- can't wait to see you shatter 200
All FUCKING LOGS YA HEAR, how do u think I keep killing it EVERYDAY, shit man I am feeding off all of u daily.

Gets me wound up nice and tight ready to unload. Keeps my head knee deep in the game and focused the like mofo[emoji123].

Never think ur log is not worthy, it may b exactly what someone needs on that given day.

Now fuck that shit up! U hear me Mel?

Damn. You guys motivate the shit out of me. Now I just want to get huge. I haven't done low reps for singles in a long time. I think Brutus just made me rethink that. Maybe one of these days I will get the balls to post a pic.

My dad in 1987...he took 2nd and qualified for the Mr. Ohio. He weighed in at 179lbs that day, he's 62yrs old now and hasn't slowed down at all!2015-07-13 14.59.05.jpg

Props to your dad Pips, he sure had a great physique and you must been lucky to inherit his genetics