Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Lookin for advice, sorry in advance

Good or bad idea to go on a heavy BULK off cycle? I'm looking to put 20lb on. The only reason I ask this is because I'm pretty happy with my last cut and don't want to ruin it completely. About 260 now. Looking at 280 only on trt. Maybe others have been here before? 280 is pretty serious weight and it would be new ground for me. Plz and thank you

Good or bad idea to go on a heavy BULK off cycle? I'm looking to put 20lb on. The only reason I ask this is because I'm pretty happy with my last cut and don't want to ruin it completely. About 260 now. Looking at 280 only on trt. Maybe others have been here before? 280 is pretty serious weight and it would be new ground for me. Plz and thank you
280 :eek:

40 pounds of that is all Dick right?

You have to be extremely cognizant of the effects macro adjustments have on your physique. Knowing your protein synthesis is not supra physiological is important (although you cruise at 2000tt if I remember correctly) and although putting on 20 lbs is easy putting 20 pounds of lbm on in a cruise situation will take 4-5 months. Again- 20 lbs? Easy. 20 pounds while maintaining current bf? won't be quick. Normal muscle gain at natural test levels is about 2-3 lbs a month. Throw another pound or two because you cruise high.

My advice? Cruise at 800tt for 2 months, put a few pounds of muscle on with a tight diet and blow a fucking bulk out of the water with a few grams of gear a week after your receptors and body in general have had a rest.

Or start running pharm gh at 6iu a day. Then you can up the calories on a cruise and limit fat gain.

You have to be extremely cognizant of the effects macro adjustments have on your physique. Knowing your protein synthesis is not supra physiological is important (although you cruise at 2000tt if I remember correctly) and although putting on 20 lbs is easy putting 20 pounds of lbm on in a cruise situation will take 4-5 months. Again- 20 lbs? Easy. 20 pounds while maintaining current bf? won't be quick. Normal muscle gain at natural test levels is about 2-3 lbs a month. Throw another pound or two because you cruise high.

My advice? Cruise at 800tt for 2 months, put a few pounds of muscle on with a tight diet and blow a fucking bulk out of the water with a few grams of gear a week after your receptors and body in general have had a rest.

Or start running pharm gh at 6iu a day. Then you can up the calories on a cruise and limit fat gain.
Detailed. Ya that's pretty much what I was thinking. I'd give myself a little extra time to put it on. GH is outta the question due to cost. I'm spot on on my bloods. They show nothing abnormal so I wanna stay on my 250mg a week of test. Keeps me where I want to be.

I agree 20 lb is easy. I'm not so worried about GETTING there. But maintaining current bf would be the hard part.

Then again tren turned my ass upside down in 7 weeks. Perhaps I could clean it up with that after the fact? Any ways I NEED a goal and a BIG goal :)

Detailed. Ya that's pretty much what I was thinking. I'd give myself a little extra time to put it on. GH is outta the question due to cost. I'm spot on on my bloods. They show nothing abnormal so I wanna stay on my 250mg a week of test. Keeps me where I want to be.

I agree 20 lb is easy. I'm not so worried about GETTING there. But maintaining current bf would be the hard part.

Then again tren turned my ass upside down in 7 weeks. Perhaps I could clean it up with that after the fact? Any ways I NEED a goal and a BIG goal :)

Damn . I was hoping you might go the other way and get really shredded Trukker :(.
Of course that means watching yourself getting smaller & smaller before you reach that goal ...

Anadrol certainly stacks with tren... but they do not "enhance" one another. Tren and dbol chemically compound the effects of the other- it's like taking Valium and drinking... alone the doses just make you get a buzz, but combine the two to get royally fucked up. 75mg ed of tren and 25mg ed of good dbol is gains fucking city.
You just talked me into it.... I happen to have some good dbol and decent tren.

How about test dosages? 300 per week?

Or lower. Dbol aromatizes more than enough and the less aromatizing steroid the better imo.
Gotcha. Thinking about running a bulker and then a cut right after. I just hate the damn back pumps with the dbol.

Thanks for the info Brutus.

Gotcha. Thinking about running a bulker and then a cut right after. I just hate the damn back pumps with the dbol.

Thanks for the info Brutus.
No prob- 25 mg dbol is more than enough if it's dosed properly- borderline too much. Personally? I do the dbol at night after training and pumps are marginally better.

Watch your titties dog. Stay away from tne and shit too unless you want d cups. And good luck! Most magnificent combo I ever did until I got flare ups.

Damn . I was hoping you might go the other way and get really shredded Trukker :(.
Of course that means watching yourself getting smaller & smaller before you reach that goal ...
Nope.

Smaller sucks!!!

Always upward. Until they have to reconstruct door ways for me to walk thru I won't be satisfied. Bulk cut bulk cut till 3 hundo! !!

I wanted to post up on the precipice of a goal I have had for quite some time. This is brutus79 at 279. Morning pic right out of bed. Catabolic and post morning dump. When I am 280 you can all say you knew me way back when. I am sick of eating and I love npp. That is all.

5cabf0527c6b2aff188091d7707b4265.jpg
Getting big man, you're gonna hafta change your name to BigBrutus pretty soon. I can't wait to see how you tear it up in pl brother.

Getting big man, you're gonna hafta change your name to BigBrutus pretty soon. I can't wait to see how you tear it up in pl brother.

I always think of those enemies in halo called brutes when I see his name or pic. Those things were massive, so it ties in nicely.

hello fellow iron slumbers
I'm 5-6 205 don't know exact bodyfat I know I'm what you call in the cut stage. but what I was wanting to add is been doing test and deca and primo.I just can't believe how good deca help with strength
and size I'm also on the path to be the. highest most shredded. I was Mr.teen mo. 1992 took 15 year absence been back two years and42 old but hoping to win mo.
light heavy. love this thread I plan in making incredible gains slow but sure. I want all to know I'm not here to just receive but also give.hope I haven't broke any rules.keep up good work

Thank you Its been a long and grooling process snd still have a ways to go. I miss my bulk look but. Have to get all the bf down at all times the slowly build more lean and solid muscle. No more up and down bulking for me. My body just hold to much bf. In my age lol. I want to build big solid muscle and symmetry. Slow and steady. So when prep time comes I night only be a few weeks out. In stead of months.