Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I wanted to post up on the precipice of a goal I have had for quite some time. This is brutus79 at 279. Morning pic right out of bed. Catabolic and post morning dump. When I am 280 you can all say you knew me way back when. I am sick of eating and I love npp. That is all.

5cabf0527c6b2aff188091d7707b4265.jpg
This man is a freak in person!!! Trust me!

mands

I wanted to post up on the precipice of a goal I have had for quite some time. This is brutus79 at 279. Morning pic right out of bed. Catabolic and post morning dump. When I am 280 you can all say you knew me way back when. I am sick of eating and I love npp. That is all.

5cabf0527c6b2aff188091d7707b4265.jpg
279?? FUCK!! My ego is now crushed. [emoji20]

5'9" 195lbs. I hit 199 a few weeks ago and tweeked my back again and was out for a couple weeks. Lost a few. I'm starting my first tren cycle in a couple weeks and I'm afraid I'm gonna drop more weight. I'm still shooting for 200.

I'm 5'9-5'10 and finally broke 200 for the first a this cycle. Once I broke it I shot up to about 210 and now holding steady around 205

5'9" 195lbs. I hit 199 a few weeks ago and tweeked my back again and was out for a couple weeks. Lost a few. I'm starting my first tren cycle in a couple weeks and I'm afraid I'm gonna drop more weight. I'm still shooting for 200.

I'm 5'9-5'10 and finally broke 200 for the first a this cycle. Once I broke it I shot up to about 210 and now holding steady around 205

5'9" 190, still fighting like hell for 200

Whenever i run tren its basically just a body recomp. My appetite sky rockets so i eat more, but my body burns cals as wuick as i put them in. My weight doesnt really move to much and i just shred. I doubt you'll lose much weight if any at all, just listen to your appetite and dont deny the beast its nutrients.

Add a little dbol with the tren and make sure you have ai's handy. Magic.

Add a little dbol with the tren and make sure you have ai's handy. Magic.
Funny you said that Brutus. I have a couple vials of dbol inject handy and was wondering if I should throw that in the mix.
I'll be running:
75mg. Tren A ed
75mg. Test PP ed
50mg. Dbol inject. ed
I'll also be running a preworkout mix injection of 25mg Tren base, 50mg Test base, 25mg Stan base 1 hour before workout.
I have some Mast. but I'd rather drop my BF before I get into that. I'm probably arounf 12% right now maybe a little less. I never know how to gauge that.

Funny you said that Brutus. I have a couple vials of dbol inject handy and was wondering if I should throw that in the mix.
I'll be running:
75mg. Tren A ed
75mg. Test PP ed
50mg. Dbol inject. ed
I'll also be running a preworkout mix injection of 25mg Tren base, 50mg Test base, 25mg Stan base 1 hour before workout.
I have some Mast. but I'd rather drop my BF before I get into that. I'm probably arounf 12% right now maybe a little less. I never know how to gauge that.
That's the ticket....my personal favorite and always will be

yes many times....they work really well....just know what you have to do to keep e2 within reason ..
I'm not gyno sensative so I don't have alot of experience. I've seen conflicting info with what is best for controling e2 without crashing it. Gotta do some meso research tonight.

I'm not gyno sensative so I don't have alot of experience. I've seen conflicting info with what is best for controling e2 without crashing it. Gotta do some meso research tonight.
I have learned the doses I need to use with adex and aromasin...even letro believe it or not..you find the right balance of any of them for what your body needs you wont notice a difference ...well I personally don't...

I'll be running:
75mg. Tren A ed
75mg. Test PP ed
50mg. Dbol inject. ed

That is an insane preworkout inject. I like it. I would personally use drol over dbol to avoid the debilitating back pumps