Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Ya that's why I don't use that lol. Only thing bad about not using it is you cant post pics in pm mode. Wish I could though bit couldn't figure out how to do it even when I downloaded it, so u just deleted it:rolleyes: O ya I edited my last post to ypu of you want to re read it^^^

Taptalk is the only way I know how to post pictures hahaha, I'm kinda slow. I was 135 when I started lifting as well man so I know how you feel, I'm also happy to hear your on the right path man some of my friends had it made and went to shit man never will get off drugs till they od one day like a few of them have already

I know I ain't as big as a lot of you guys but I just got back in the gym at the end of March. The first picture was from the first day back the next ones are now, gotta keep growing lol.
95c8d91560a240799ca789d6f66d740a.jpg

e87ab20dce512a21602e74fbd04256ec.jpg

830627d380c33c46c277f48efd9baa3b.jpg
Nice progress! Tren would look very good on you.

Nice progress! Tren would look very good on you.

Hahaha funny you say that, im actually starting test p tren a and mast p, going to add the mast at the end of my cycle. I got some weak gear so it really messed my cycle up but now I'm all stocked up and ready to go.

Hahaha funny you say that, im actually starting test p tren a and mast p, going to add the mast at the end of my cycle. I got some weak gear so it really messed my cycle up but now I'm all stocked up and ready to go.
I would save the mast until you hit 10% BF, that's when it really shines. I would consider replacing the mast with NPP or an oral like var/winny.

I would save the mast until you hit 10% BF, that's when it really shines. I would consider replacing the mast with NPP or an oral like var/winny.

Oh ya for sure man, I wasn't going to start it till I was 10% or below. Iv never ran mast is why I wanted to throw it in on the tail end of the cycle but I was considering tbol or winstrol, iv ran winstrol twice and tbol twice I do really well on both of them. I actually prefer tbol over any other oral it seems to do my body well lol.

I wanted to post up on the precipice of a goal I have had for quite some time. This is brutus79 at 279. Morning pic right out of bed. Catabolic and post morning dump. When I am 280 you can all say you knew me way back when. I am sick of eating and I love npp. That is all.

5cabf0527c6b2aff188091d7707b4265.jpg

I wanted to post up on the precipice of a goal I have had for quite some time. This is brutus79 at 279. Morning pic right out of bed. Catabolic and post morning dump. When I am 280 you can all say you knew me way back when. I am sick of eating and I love npp. That is all.

You look Massive!! So when you finish pl how much do you want to weigh?

Last edited:

I love npp and....post morning dumps. Btw whats your height? 6'2"ish?

You look Massive!! So when you start pl how much do you want to end up weighing?
I have to compete in 272 because there is no way I could cut to 242 and maintain strength. I cut to 251 by the beginning of June- I was horribly depleted and weak. Ugh. Bounced back quick and blew my 271 out of the water. Strength is not back where it was. I hate cutting.

I have to compete in 272 because there is no way I could cut to 242 and maintain strength. I cut to 251 by the beginning of June- I was horribly depleted and weak. Ugh. Bounced back quick and blew my 271 out of the water. Strength is not back where it was. I hate cutting.

Whats after 272? The rest.

Is that a scar or tat on your gut? Kinda looks like both.

Ya gosh dang monster. I'm excited for you guys to kick off your next log. I need some more damn motivation.

@brutus79
If you don't mind me asking, what are you stacking with the npp and what is your goal by the end of the cycle.
Right now I'm test e 300, npp 700 and eq 1 gram all per week. I am also running 6iu serostim per day.

I was doing a quick four week blast to see how I tolerated npp and I blew the fuck up this month. Pretty surprised really because I am not holding a ton of water like I did on deca. Pretty dry weight. I am going to take the next four weeks off and them run basically the same thing with low dose anadrol for 16-20 weeks. My goal is to hit 290 and then become a powerlifter.

Right now I'm test e 300, npp 700 and eq 1 gram all per week. I am also running 6iu serostim per day.

I was doing a quick four week blast to see how I tolerated npp and I blew the fuck up this month. Pretty surprised really because I am not holding a ton of water like I did on deca. Pretty dry weight. I am going to take the next four weeks off and them run basically the same thing with low dose anadrol for 16-20 weeks. My goal is to hit 290 and then become a powerlifter.

I need some bold cyp!

Lookin good Tile. Veins are really poppin!
Thanks jaymax think its a mix of genes and anabolics !
Nice separation on those quads brother. Looking good. [emoji106]

Thanks boilermech - yeah idk how my quads came together considering I can't really squat .. Guess just lots of consistent leg presses with low foot placement ..
Calf vascularity... One thing I have never, ever been able to achieve. I'm mirin. Looking awesome TG.

I think some of us just naturally are
More veiny . I have fuck loads and they've only starting getting bigger n bigger

Looking good @tileguy123! Keep it up man.

mands
Thanks mands much appreciated - I think ur still the king of this thread for size and definition

Tile is well on his way to full beastmode..nice vascularity coming in.

Keep going, Tileguy!

thanks Mwork! Can't stop won't stop.. Till the doctors tell me noooo more

@tileguy123 bro you looking strong, toned, an ripped man. All of your hard work is definitely showing!!! Sure hope I can look that defined one of these days;):cool:

Skull - you'll get there hard work and aas helps too ;)