Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Well at least you know you'll be muscular for life. I've never met my biological father, but I trained this guy that knew him in the military and they call him Sgt. Forklift. Of course, somehow the fucker is like 6'5 and I'm 5'9. Win some lose some I guess lol.

Yes pops is 63 now and that pic was taken 2 years ago.

Also Im in PCT mode and Ive actually gained 5 lbs on my vacation so far. Im eating like a king. The next pic I throw up in a few months you won't be able to see my abs. lol There over rated, been there done that. Im after power and strength now. Have a good one folks gotta go play on the water for a bit before I do a little bass fishing this evening. God Bless America.

Yes pops is 63 now and that pic was taken 2 years ago.

Also Im in PCT mode and Ive actually gained 5 lbs on my vacation so far. Im eating like a king. The next pic I throw up in a few months you won't be able to see my abs. lol There over rated, been there done that. Im after power and strength now. Have a good one folks gotta go play on the water for a bit before I do a little bass fishing this evening. God Bless America.
Good you are having a great time, and we'll see ya around soon!

Had vocal cords cut 2 weeks ago sound kinda fucked up but I'm almost done with this trach breathing better .maybe 1 more surgery I'll know in a few days then its fucking on..Dr told me stop working out to much strain so I'm chillin getting fat lol..but when I get the green light I got a fucking shit load of juice and plenty of carbs to hit 230 by Xmas

Had vocal cords cut 2 weeks ago sound kinda fucked up but I'm almost done with this trach breathing better .maybe 1 more surgery I'll know in a few days then its fucking on..Dr told me stop working out to much strain so I'm chillin getting fat lol..but when I get the green light I got a fucking shit load of juice and plenty of carbs to hit 230 by Xmas
Fuck ya boston, that's great to hear man. Wish you all the best brother an keep us updated on your progress. Maybe start a thread when you start slamming them weights back around. Subject....I'm back bitches lmfao;):p Damn I need to go back to bed:D

Bro I got 1-1/2 yes of pictures cycles ups downs all documented I'm trying to figure out how to start and not overwhelme the croud. I been 220lbz to 150 lbz to 200 up down suicidal u name it I been threw it 18" scars tracheotomy flat lined 3 times wtf bro I got some story....just came across a pic of my chest gash here let me post its crazy hold on

Gutta get to it skull tune in soon like next month I'll start it up how u say it should start I'm back bitchizzz ahhh maybe I'll give u some props

Welcome back Boston and here's to you making a complete comeback. Hope you will be able to get your voice back sometime

Here found my girls old phone last night had this pic them Lil 22 mag hollow points are no joke at least not pressed in your gut.....3 hand pumps & a wound vac.

0f76aaf1b03d5c626ba7606013a893f9.jpg
I'll enlighten youz guyz