Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Great thread. Mark my words. I'm coming for you big fuckers. I just now discovered tren so give me a little bit but I'm coming.
340eb3ab9fc6859860cdcffdc5c6a965.jpg

View attachment 25343 flaccid most muscular
Watch out...There's a shark in the water ;)

you guys are beasts

Weighed 230 this morning. Up 10lbs in the last month taking just test. Planning on being 240 in 6 weeks. Then going back in the tren for 12 weeks...ImageUploadedByTapatalk1436055197.030948.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm trying to do a mini-bulk right now. Got a bodybuilding show I'm looking at in November. I need to improve a few areas in the next 8 weeks, that'll give me about 12 weeks to get shredded. Gonna try and come in around 205-210 ripped.

whats your macro/calorie intake and how tall are you?

if you don't mind me asking..

you're a demon brah
Thanks bro...

I'm 6ft tall. Right now, as far as my diet goes, I'm eating everything that I can get my hands on. 100 grams of egg white protein a day whey shakes, a couple chicken breasts, bananas, white rice, whole eggs, sweet potatoes, ....pizza, ice cream, peanut butter. A little and a lot of everything for the last month. If your gonna put on muscle and size you have to eat, eat, and eat some more. I quit counting calories, carbs and protein the last month. I know about what I'm taking in, but not specifics. Probably between 5-6000 calories, 300-400 protein, 500-800 carbs. Everyday is different right now.

Thanks bro...

I'm 6ft tall. Right now, as far as my diet goes, I'm eating everything that I can get my hands on. 100 grams of egg white protein a day whey shakes, a couple chicken breasts, bananas, white rice, whole eggs, sweet potatoes, ....pizza, ice cream, peanut butter. A little and a lot of everything for the last month. If your gonna put on muscle and size you have to eat, eat, and eat some more. I quit counting calories, carbs and protein the last month. I know about what I'm taking in, but not specifics. Probably between 5-6000 calories, 300-400 protein, 500-800 carbs. Everyday is different right now.
for real?? cos I'm 6'5, trying to lean bulk so I'm a little scared of eating the bad fats like pizza etc. do you do much cardio?

for real?? cos I'm 6'5, trying to lean bulk so I'm a little scared of eating the bad fats like pizza etc. do you do much cardio?
No cardio at all right now. I'm thinking about adding a little in about 3 days per week, 20min on the treadmill first thing in the morning just to counter balance some of the bad food.

No cardio at all right now. I'm thinking about adding a little in about 3 days per week, 20min on the treadmill first thing in the morning just to counter balance some of the bad food.
I'm pretty blown away bro, you're fucking HUGE but have abs and shit.

maybe i should stop being so anal about eating clean.

how much longer do you have to go on your cycle?? you're killing it man very inspiring

Sponsors

Latest posts