Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Do it . If you got to hermit out at the house just do it . And dont go anywhere near those bars or drunk friends . "Friends " will bring you down ....

I went back to Alaska (home) a few months ago when my sister got hurt in an accident , and guess how everyone was coping ? With booze . It was sickening ,again. I almost got physically ill from seeing some of my family and most of my former classmates still drunk all the time.
And still doing fkn coke (in their 40's & 50's) . Im the only one in my family or among friends that stayed w/ working out . And it shows ....:D

Shit ogh sounds like were from the same clan. Everytime I go back home to new mexico my mom has a mason jar full of vodka and tea smoking marlbro reds. Thats my sisters drink of choice too unless shes pregnant, then she only drinks budweiser. And my wife wonders why I have issues.

Shit ogh sounds like were from the same clan. Everytime I go back home to new mexico my mom has a mason jar full of vodka and tea smoking marlbro reds. Thats my sisters drink of choice too unless shes pregnant, then she only drinks budweiser. And my wife wonders why I have issues.
-Post of the day.

Its hard to watch your relatives and friends stumble around drunk, legs so weak from age, malnutrition and alcohol abuse that they cant hardly support their own weight

This is what happens many years later after the summer lake parties are gone . The goodtimes at the bars are gone . The laughing is gone . And drinking itself , the pleasure is gone . Yet they keep chasing the goodtimes . THEY ARE GONE...:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its hard to watch your relatives and friends stumble around drunk, legs so weak from age, malnutrition and alcohol abuse that they cant hardly support their own weight

This is what happens many years later after the summer lake parties are gone . The goodtimes at the bars are gone . The laughing is gone . And drinking itself , the pleasure is gone . Yet they keep chasing the goodtimes . THEY ARE GONE...
X10... Good post OGH

Sorry to hear this Ozzy . You know the feeling too .
Stay with the iron-life brother .

Also i am not the biggest, nor most shredded member here not even top 20 lol

Yeh this thread is for everyone to show their progress, you should have no fear posting your progress in this thread. And if anyone happens to say anything negative, which they probably wont, they arent respected or welcome here to begin with

Man thats so not funny but it is...i thought we had it bad around here damn..

Yeh this thread is for everyone to show their progress, you should have no fear posting your progress in this thread. And if anyone happens to say anything negative, which they probably wont, they arent respected or welcome here to begin with

Man thats so not funny but it is...i thought we had it bad around here damn..

It is what it is. Its the norm for a lot of people. It doesnt bother me because its what I expect and what Im used to. Its just a different generation from the 60s and 70s that never stopped partying.

Sorry to hear this Ozzy . You know the feeling too .
Stay with the iron-life brother .

Its all good. I made a nice life for myself in socal. I broke that cycle a long time ago. Keeping fit and family is my addiction now. Since I broke that cycle every single prayer has been answered. I have a nice home, vehicles, career and money in the bank.

View attachment 26130 Coming for all you beastly bastids...back on the right track again, feeling brand new
Looking good tube!!!!! Hang in there brother. I struggle with alcoholism and fall off every now and then. The most important part is that you pick yourself back up and go at it again. Your a warrior my friend, make those demons bleed!!

I got a little over 3 years clean and the thought of going out terrifies me, but today I honestly don't even think about getting high anymore. Hang in there @tubesox. It definitely gets better. If you need a place to go for treatment and halfway pm me. That's what I do for a living, getting people in treatment.

It will get better bro, thats what I like about meso. No BS and seeing how there are a lot of ex addicts, myself included, here that we are all here for each other. We know what it's like and what the other person is going thru, and we all found a way to stay clean and lifting has been apart of that plan. Just hang in there @tubesox , it will get better and don't be afraid to ask for help bc even the best of us need help sometimes.

I saw an earlier post saying this thread has more or less become the place where everyone shares progress photos and after lurking here for a couple years, I want to get more involved with the "community," so to speak. I am no mass monster like I'd like to be but hopefully that will change one day. I do have quads, though. I can't take credit for them however. I have always had those and a beanpole upperbody. Hahaha.

Attachments

• Headlessquads.jpg
    Headlessquads.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Backmeso.jpg
    Backmeso.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 71
  • Headlesstorso4meso.jpg
    Headlesstorso4meso.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 76
  • Headlessandcalflessquad.jpg
    Headlessandcalflessquad.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 71
I saw an earlier post saying this thread has more or less become the place where everyone shares progress photos and after lurking here for a couple years, I want to get more involved with the "community," so to speak. I am no mass monster like I'd like to be but hopefully that will change one day. I do have quads, though. I can't take credit for them however. I have always had those and a beanpole upperbody. Hahaha.
Ur a burley dude!