Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Well thanks. I am one of those weird people who can grow thirty pounds but still see the 135 lb body I had when I started lifting seriously as a young teen. You see burley. I see skinny.

Well thanks. I am one of those weird people who can grow thirty pounds but still see the 135 lb body I had when I started lifting seriously as a young teen. You see burley. I see skinny.

We all go thru are own stages in development . All of us are in different stages relative to just us . We are all more developed physically than when we started this journey, but reaching our own individual potential is the goal . Not to look like someone we never will...

We all go thru are own stages in development . All of us are in different stages relative to just us . We are all more developed physically than when we started this journey, but reaching our own individual potential is the goal . Not to look like someone we never will...
You are right! But that doesn't stop me from trying my ass off to look like Odiem, even though I'm a lot older and lack his genetics :(

I swear, every one of us have body dysmorphia. We're the opposite of anorexic. We look in the mirror and see "too small" regardless of the fact that we are all, probably, in the top 10% optimal body composition for our age groups. Thank god for distorted self image...keeps us pushing and pulling. Now get back to the gym you skinny little fuckers!!! Especially you @OdieM. That Fina you brewed must be bunk. You look so tiny...not...your arm is bigger than me.

forever_small.jpg

Brother, this is sooooo true. People tell me all the time that I'm big, but for me I'm never as big as i want to be and probably never will be !!
Dont know about the rest of you, but when i look in the mirror all i see is my weak points[emoji17]

No doubt we all have this going on, I know I do. People, especially my girl, tell me how good I look since I started back to the gym. But when I look in the mirror I see a small fat guy. I know I will always see that in the mirror, because that's my motivation to keep going.

Amen! Well said OGH. I'm ready to see what that fina and comp. do to you brother.

I didnt think i had made much gains. Then i looked back at a pic i took of me after getting off almost every drug known to man and compared it to the one after my last cycle. Big difference was really uplifting but dammit i still feel small lol

I add my little bit about drink and drugs

I become a piss head age 18 Living on the streets, I drunk to go to sleep kept me warm through the nights, Then it became a problem and I started using drugs " Wizz " "E's" "Coke" Smoked weed since I was 9 Age 21 I met my lovely wife, I always kept me self clean and tidy just had problems, Then we had are 1st kid and 3 more, It took a good few years couple of jail sentences, To become the man I am now, Drink and Drug free don't even think about that shit anymore, Wife Kids is my mot to do good, As for the Gym I have hit it on and off, But this time I'm going for gold, I'm bang into it, Love seeing you dudes on here, From what you was to what you are now, It gives me a big boost, I have set my plans for years, And can't wait, I get a boost nearly every day off old friends people that seen the old me, A skinny fucking piss rat lol Now I have meat on my bones feel's good, I'm no Monster yet, Few years I want my monster badge and I will wear it with pride " I'm a big fat juice ball and fucking What! " Its hard going this game, The eating is the hardest thing I reckon, The GYM is such a buzz walking away feeling all pumped up, Makes yea want more :)

It was meant to be about Drink and Drugs got a bit carried away LOL

Keep up the good work lads and ladies

What your girl says don't count, my mom used to tell everyone how smart I was. That's their job. :)
Lol, that's true, but you have to know my girl. She is very to the point and doesn't say things to flatter people. What speaks the loudest is what she doesn't say. She hates me going to gym, because she has now become very insecure. It's a catch 22 for her I can tell. She likes what she see's, but she knows others like what they see as well.

Okay so this is me after sobering up and doing jack shit while i was clean for a few years. June of 2014

And this is Decmber 6 months later after first cycle. On my second cycle now since getting sober. I ran a few back in the day but obviously lost it all. I must have been sucking in on the before pick because i was 185 and was 180 in the after pic. I wish i put forth the effort a lot of you guys do, sorry butbi dont. It also hasnt helped.moving away from base where i had a perfect gym. Theres nothing out here in the stix. However my wife told me today to order this smith machine i found. With limited space it sure as hell beats resistance bands and prison routines.

IMAG0096_1.jpg IMAG0927_2.jpg

Nice improvements, gun. There may be only a 5 lb difference in weight but you did some serious recomposition. Well done.

With limited equipment, you have to get creative some times but you can do it. Anything counts as weighted resistance. Barbells, sandbags, logs, bulky rocks, tires, sledgehammers, even your body.

There is an interesting dynamic developing in the professional fitness community. Those who are over-equipped(via equipment, space, or even degrees/certifications) don't seem to have any more success than those who severely lack in one of the above areas. People can get absolutely jacked just using odd implement lifting, seriously challenging calisthenics, etc. Sometimes, the perfect gym limits us by giving us too many options. Never forget the value of the KISS principle. (Keep It Simple Stupid)

Nice improvements, gun. There may be only a 5 lb difference in weight but you did some serious recomposition. Well done.

With limited equipment, you have to get creative some times but you can do it. Anything counts as weighted resistance. Barbells, sandbags, logs, bulky rocks, tires, sledgehammers, even your body.

There is an interesting dynamic developing in the professional fitness community. Those who are over-equipped(via equipment, space, or even degrees/certifications) don't seem to have any more success than those who severely lack in one of the above areas. People can get absolutely jacked just using odd implement lifting, seriously challenging calisthenics, etc. Sometimes, the perfect gym limits us by giving us too many options. Never forget the value of the KISS principle. (Keep It Simple Stupid)

Lol at kiss principle. Thanks i appreciate it. I got maybe a month in at the gym before moving back home. And have used damn near no equiptment since. Except body weight, thats why i said mainly prisin routines.

Okay so this is me after sobering up and doing jack shit while i was clean for a few years. June of 2014

And this is Decmber 6 months later after first cycle. On my second cycle now since getting sober. I ran a few back in the day but obviously lost it all. I must have been sucking in on the before pick because i was 185 and was 180 in the after pic. I wish i put forth the effort a lot of you guys do, sorry butbi dont. It also hasnt helped.moving away from base where i had a perfect gym. Theres nothing out here in the stix. However my wife told me today to order this smith machine i found. With limited space it sure as hell beats resistance bands and prison routines.

View attachment 26225 View attachment 26226

Big change Xgun , I agree , serious body recomposition . 5 or 10 lbs can make a world of difference ...Iron-On !!

View attachment 26225 View attachment 26226
Very noticeable improvements gun !! Great job, keep hittin it hard and imagine how youll look with ten more pounds[emoji4]

Sponsors

Latest posts