Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I'm pretty blown away bro, you're fucking HUGE but have abs and shit.

maybe i should stop being so anal about eating clean.

how much longer do you have to go on your cycle?? you're killing it man very inspiring
I think I have the "little man" syndrome. No matter how big I get, I still see myself as being average.

I don't know how old you are but I'm pushing 40 and I mainly have to eat very clean. But I'll do "cycles" of eating dirty. Like 3 weeks of eating everything, then 6 weeks of very clean.

I've got about 8 more weeks of running 600mg test cyp per week, then drop the test in half and add tren.

I've heard yAll mention a lot that I'm blessed with good genetics. Found a pic of my dad and me from a few years ago. He's 61 in this pic and has had many back and neck surgeries. Should of seen him when I was growing up.
Me on left, dad on right.
906f2a263a5a34171221092d50f77a23.jpg

I've heard yAll mention a lot that I'm blessed with good genetics. Found a pic of my dad and me from a few years ago. He's 61 in this pic and has had many back and neck surgeries. Should of seen him when I was growing up.
Nice pic...you weren't the mail mans child that's for sure.....

Nice pic Odie, your dad's no slouch either. Does he ever train with you?

How's your vacation going?

Holyfuck Odie , you said your ol man use to pump-out , he was huge here , both of you ! He had to have used some juice ....like father like son ...:rolleyes: What an impressive pic !!

Holy shit Odie. You both are definitely deserving to have the honor of being amongst the biggest of the big....MONSTERS OF MESO;)....I mean damn bro both of you are straight beast modes:) Was he still working out in that picture? Sure looks like it. Yall are swole to the mfn max. I bet when yall walk through a crowd of people they part like the Red Sea:eek: That's the kind of shit that makes me wanna destroy some weights.:D Thanks for the extra motivation:cool:

Damn Odie [emoji15] thats your dad at 61??? Holy shit he looks unreal! And talk about being gifted with great genetics, brother you hit the lottery!
Wow !! Thats all i can say is WOW!!!

There's 2 absolute BEASTS!!!! Looks like 2 bouncers at a beach bar somewhere... Don't tell me your mom looked like that too! Lol

That's a great pic Odie. Man like father like son huh? I think you pulled a Phil Heath & took a step closer to look bigger than your pops haha ;)

Thanks fellas. I've been trying to get on here for a few hours. I'm in vacation and to communicate with the outside world I have to stand in the parking lot with my tongue out. Lol

In that pic I hadn't cycled in years. As far as my dad, he doesn't even have a gym membership. He has one of those all in one gym set ups in his garage that he hardly ever uses. He may of done some test in his younger days but me being an ex addict and all, I've been through all his prescriptions and dug in shit I shouldn't have. He doesn't cycle. Plus I told him about my low T and what I was trying to do and he didn't have a clue what I was talking about. My grandpal had the biggest forearms I've ever seen on a man. Anyways fellas enjoy yalls Hoilday weekend.

Thanks fellas. I've been trying to get on here for a few hours. I'm in vacation and to communicate with the outside world I have to stand in the parking lot with my tongue out. Lol

In that pic I hadn't cycled in years. As far as my dad, he doesn't even have a gym membership. He has one of those all in one gym set ups in his garage that he hardly ever uses. He may of done some test in his younger days but me being an ex addict and all, I've been through all his prescriptions and dug in shit I shouldn't have. He doesn't cycle. Plus I told him about my low T and what I was trying to do and he didn't have a clue what I was talking about. My grandpal had the biggest forearms I've ever seen on a man. Anyways fellas enjoy yalls Hoilday weekend.
You guys have some of Popeye genes in there, lol. Just keep on eating that spinach [emoji106]

That fellas are the genetics that legends are made of!

I'm talking about 300lb Mr Olympia type of genes.

Much respect for you and your old man, brother. Definitely darn good genetics in your family. Imagine what a cycle could do for your dad...wow!

Enjoy your vacation!