Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Tile is well on his way to full beastmode..nice vascularity coming in.

Keep going, Tileguy!

I know I ain't as big as a lot of you guys but I just got back in the gym at the end of March. The first picture was from the first day back the next ones are now, gotta keep growing lol.
95c8d91560a240799ca789d6f66d740a.jpg

e87ab20dce512a21602e74fbd04256ec.jpg

830627d380c33c46c277f48efd9baa3b.jpg

I know I ain't as big as a lot of you guys but I just got back in the gym at the end of March. The first picture was from the first day back the next ones are now, gotta keep growing lol.
95c8d91560a240799ca789d6f66d740a.jpg

e87ab20dce512a21602e74fbd04256ec.jpg

830627d380c33c46c277f48efd9baa3b.jpg
Looking great bro. Keep up that hard work. Since your already a tank youll be a jumbo jet in no time lol;) who is that next to you? He looks like a monster as well:eek:

Looking great bro. Keep up that hard work. Since your already a tank youll be a jumbo jet in no time lol;) who is that next to you? He looks like a monster as well:eek:

Thanks man, I still have a lot of work to do but I'll get there. That's my older brother, he got me in the gym when I was 18. He's so dang tall I had to cut half of him out so my face wasn't in the picture lol. He's got some size, I want to say he's about 260ish at 6'2 but he's got a young gf so he thinks he needs to get skinny cut.

Thanks man, I still have a lot of work to do but I'll get there. That's my older brother, he got me in the gym when I was 18. He's so dang tall I had to cut half of him out so my face wasn't in the picture lol. He's got some size, I want to say he's about 260ish at 6'2 but he's got a young gf so he thinks he needs to get skinny cut.
Whats your stats bro? Im very much on the short side lol at 5'4" an currently 170lbs

Whats your stats bro? Im very much on the short side lol at 5'4" an currently 170lbs

I am 5'9 and my weight fluctuates between 216 and 219. I still have abs and I do little to no abs just try and build core strength but I'm a skinny guy naturally so it's not like I'm holding a lot of fat. I will probably start cutting in a few months but we will see lol. Like I said before I still have a long way to go but I'm getting there.

Tileguy, bro you looking strong, toned, an ripped man. All of your hard work is definitely showing!!! Sure hope I can look that defined one of these days;):cool:

Thanks brother it really means a lot, like I said before iv not been back in it long after taking a few years off so I'm kinda hard on myself right now but I'm steady growing. I'm sure you will blow me out of the water man you have a solid frame at 5'4 I bet you already looked jacked!

Thanks brother it really means a lot, like I said before iv not been back in it long after taking a few years off so I'm kinda hard on myself right now but I'm steady growing. I'm sure you will blow me out of the water man you have a solid frame at 5'4 I bet you already looked jacked!
Lol I was actually talking to tileguy on that one, but you are still all that is inspiration to us an I enjoy looking at your progress an reading yout goals my brotha;):D an ya im alot bigger than I was when I started this journey lol. Hell I started out real small. Like 135-140. Ive been all the way down to 100 in my userdays but that is long gone an far behind me know. Its all about muscle now days:cool:

Hahaha damn taptalk always fucks me up my bad guys
Ya that's why I don't use that lol. Only thing bad about not using it is you cant post pics in pm mode. Wish I could though bit couldn't figure out how to do it even when I downloaded it, so u just deleted it:rolleyes: O ya I edited my last post to ypu of you want to re read it^^^