Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

That's Rocco the Dog, He is half Rotti and half Boxer. Or full breed Boxweiler. He tips the scales at 140lbs and is taller and wider then the average Rotweiler
Nice dog there brother. Bet he's got your personality lol

If you ever took him to the gym with you he'd fit right in haha

Latest.. I'm going to be running winny, test p, mast p, tren a, anavar @ 100mg here in a week... Then I'll repost.. This is what I got for now.. Not beastly like some of you pricks ;)

Mainly Crossfit and OLY lifting versus my triathlon training I used to do.. God look how gross I was :(

40a7d27db441d65b78de2e00b8f3d0fe.jpg

b254057e1345a99f51d7f36c2250e88d.jpg

This is where I was a bit back (repost)

668e3aa9a8d31b82a4dcf6ad242c7f96.jpg

Latest.. I'm going to be running winny, test p, mast p, tren a, anavar @ 100mg here in a week... Then I'll repost.. This is what I got for now.. Not beastly like some of you pricks ;)

Mainly Crossfit and OLY lifting versus my triathlon training I used to do.. God look how gross I was :(

40a7d27db441d65b78de2e00b8f3d0fe.jpg

b254057e1345a99f51d7f36c2250e88d.jpg

This is where I was a bit back (repost)

668e3aa9a8d31b82a4dcf6ad242c7f96.jpg
Good job on the great looking transformation bro. Keep it up man.

Looking Beast . That will help keep you sober Tube , just stay chained to the weight bench for a month or two (joke)....I would have done this years ago when I was bad . Are you still in rehab ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking Beast . That will help keep you sober Tube , just stay chained to the weight bench for a month or two (joke)....I would have done this years ago when I was bad . Are you still in rehab ?

Been out of detox for 2 days, it will probably be a week until im accepted into a long term treatment program...so im in between right now staying where i grew up which is hard because i know where all the h is and can get free bar tabs. All people want to do here is get f'd up...i try not to even leave the house unless im going to train, its like a safe haven, comparable to church

Been out of detox for 2 days, it will probably be a week until im accepted into a long term treatment program...so im in between right now staying where i grew up which is hard because i know where all the h is and can get free bar tabs. All people want to do here is get f'd up...i try not to even leave the house unless im going to train, its like a safe haven, comparable to church
Stay strong brother. You'll get through this and come back better than ever [emoji106]

Been out of detox for 2 days, it will probably be a week until im accepted into a long term treatment program...so im in between right now staying where i grew up which is hard because i know where all the h is and can get free bar tabs. All people want to do here is get f'd up...i try not to even leave the house unless I'm going to train, its like a safe haven, comparable to church

Whatever you do, when you get there don't leave before the miracle happens brother. I went through 3 treatment centers and lived in two sober living 3/4 houses before I actually got some real sobriety. You don't have to go through what I went through because others like me already have and can share our experience, strength and hope with you. Your gonna hate it and your gonna want to leave and your gonna tell yourself that all you need is 30 or 90 days in there and you'll be good, WRONG. You've had a life time of using and it takes time to come back to reality. Good luck bro you'll be fine. Give yourself a chance and WORK THE STEPS.

Hey ya stay strong brother I've been through a couple treatment programs it's not fun but it's time to get the mind right and prepare your body to be healthy again .

Stay strong brother. You'll get through this and come back better than ever [emoji106]

Do it . If you got to hermit out at the house just do it . And dont go anywhere near those bars or drunk friends . "Friends " will bring you down ....

I went back to Alaska (home) a few months ago when my sister got hurt in an accident , and guess how everyone was coping ? With booze . It was sickening ,again. I almost got physically ill from seeing some of my family and most of my former classmates still drunk all the time.
And still doing fkn coke (in their 40's & 50's) . Im the only one in my family or among friends that stayed w/ working out . And it shows ....:D