Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Rob Zombie looking sick, lol

Nice work Rob...keep at it big guy you'll be right up there with the likes of mands and trukker :)

Ive been looking in here the last 85 pages and this is some good stuff. Really motivational to see everyones transformations. But I think I may be the biggest. Just give me 2 to 3 years and I'll post a pic.

Ready to laugh...
This was me 1 year ago.
A good solid 7 years of just work and sleep and family. Most exercise I got was walking from the drivers seat to the bunk.

Attachments

• PicsArt_1434415010186.jpg
    PicsArt_1434415010186.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 122
  • PicsArt_1434414738957.jpg
    PicsArt_1434414738957.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 116
Ready to laugh...
This was me 1 year ago.
A good solid 7 years of just work and sleep and family. Most exercise I got was walking from the drivers seat to the bunk.
I bet the people you know that haven't seen you in a year or more , are SHOCKED when they c u now!!!!!

Ready to laugh...
This was me 1 year ago.

Seeing stuff like this is truely amazing. I may be a fairly big strong guy but I started very young and was blessed enough to take after my dad and grandpa. You sir I admire, you have come a long way and I know that shit took A LOT of hard work. That's amazing brother