Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

dwarf-lanternshark-smallest-shark.jpg

Couldn't resist lol

Tellico? Or further north, JC area?

Not bad for 45....sust with test base pre workout
I would have never thought you were 45. Still lookin young, strong, an thick. Good going man an keep up the hard work bro.

demands respect at any age...still lookin like you could walk out on the bball court and run full, yoke up a young buck by the nape of his neck for jawin...

....and run 5 clicks to the house when the law come :D

I'd bet my last dollar that back wasn't built on a lat pulldown machine

I'll be in east Tennessee here in a couple weeks. Now I got a reason to go out there I'll probably visit a couple times a year. It's been a while since. A little R&R comin my way
let me know when your comin...I will run over the line and meet you Squatch.
that mountain welcoming committee aint overly friendly unless you share blood and have kin in the ground. Good folks there, hard working, God fearin' folks just tryin to get by. Make a friend and you've got family for life..I'll show you around

Figured I would wake this thread up. This blast doesn't look good on me IMO, but what did I expect I'm running FINA and Mast. In this pic I am 224 lbs. Also the scale at the gym told me I'm 8% bf. I don't trust that damn machine, what do y'all think?
Me.png

By the way I'm only a little over 5 weeks in but I feel like Ive been on FOREVER cause Fina is a bitch

Figured I would wake this thread up. This blast doesn't look good on me IMO, but what did I expect I'm running FINA and Mast. In this pic I am 224 lbs. Also the scale at the gym told me I'm 8% bf. I don't trust that damn machine, what do y'all think?
View attachment 25682

By the way I'm only a little over 5 weeks in but I feel like Ive been on FOREVER cause Fina is a bitch
Lookin' mean

View attachment 25682

Damn Odie your forearms look bigger than your waist. Fuckin arms, pecs, shoulders, an traps still lookin jacked bro an your abs are cut like rambo lol. Great job man.

View attachment 25682

Looking great homie. Those forearms are thick bro, damn. Ok I got one question & be honest. ....you still smokin brother?

Back