Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Ready to laugh...
This was me 1 year ago.
A good solid 7 years of just work and sleep and family. Most exercise I got was walking from the drivers seat to the bunk.
Daaammmnn! How much difference a year makes...you really had it in you to transform yourself. Bet you feel good about it now, even after all that hard work to get there.

Your kid must really look up to you too.

Seeing stuff like this is truely amazing. I may be a fairly big strong guy but I started very young and was blessed enough to take after my dad and grandpal. You sir I admire, you have come a long way and I know that shit took A LOT of hard work. That's amazing brother
In my teens and early 20's I was in to powerlifting. Been doing this a long time. Just about 7 years worth post military I completely gave it up and became the best dad I could be. That didn't include self improvement. That was the time frame these pics were taken

I just hope that somebody is out there just starting or like in my case, restarting and need a little confidence boost. What can be done in a year? Well you already saw. So cheers!!!

I just hope that somebody is out there just starting or like in my case, restarting and need a little confidence boost. What can be done in a year? Well you already saw. So cheers!!!
Thanks for the inspiration. In January I was 280. Got really fat in the years after I broke my back. I hopeI can make the transformation as you did it in a year

You inspire me brother! I started last fall after nine year lay off, and damn it I'm gonna get to your level at some point ;)

I look forward to seeing biglumber69 and bennys pics in one year.
Im a big believer in ' if you believe it you can achieve it' i mean look at Truck , if you followed his log there is one thing we all saw, he DEFINANTLY believed it.
Way to go Truck!!!!

Amazing transformation Trukker! That's what I'd like to see more of..... The before and afters are really inspiring!

I know I am not the biggest, most shredded, but I was wondering if there was a prize for most improved in the 'old and over the hill' category. Twenty six months with an 80lb decrease in weight.

I know I am not the biggest, most shredded, but I was wondering if there was a prize for most improved in the 'old and over the hill' category. Twenty six months with an 80lb decrease in weight.
Now that's a good transformation over 2 years, so keep going big dog!

If there is a prize for this , you got my vote brother!!!! Very impressive, keep it up[emoji4]