Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Also, would Anadrol work also instead of Dbol. Not that I have any but for future reference.
Anadrol certainly stacks with tren... but they do not "enhance" one another. Tren and dbol chemically compound the effects of the other- it's like taking Valium and drinking... alone the doses just make you get a buzz, but combine the two to get royally fucked up. 75mg ed of tren and 25mg ed of good dbol is gains fucking city.

Valium and drinking...last time i did that i woke up in myrtle beach jail with bleach blonde hair and a stained purple leg from passing out in the pj cooler in the bushes in front of the freaky tikki

Valium and drinking...last time i did that i woke up in myrtle beach jail with bleach blonde hair and a stained purple leg from passing out in the pj cooler in the bushes in front of the freaky tikki
Damn, that must been your worst moment :eek:

Yep, I never had signs of gyno ever till I ran Dbol and tren together. Even after I dropped the dbol I had to fight it for weeks. Luckily I won the battle and the gains were worth what I went through.

Hey Mel, i know your asking brutus but i thought i would chime in. I have had gyno issues in the past and even now from time to time, and when i do i always take adex at .5 mg eod and it has always stopped any E2 issues ive had. Just my 2c!!!
Good luck and post up some pics after this run, i bet your gonna blow up.

Adex and letro are both very powerful and dosage is user dependant. Aromasin, in my experience, is not strong enough to do the job in a cost efficient manner. Be wary of crashing E2. I would also run nolva at 20mg ed for the duration.

I seem to have hi-jacked most of page 94 & 95. Sorry everyone. I would like to thank everyone that contributed information. I'll break 200 for sure this cycle and will post pix. I so enjoy threads like this. So many good humans here. Thanks again.

I seem to have hi-jacked most of page 94 & 95. Sorry everyone. I would like to thank everyone that contributed information. I'll break 200 for sure this cycle and will post pix. I so enjoy threads like this. So many good humans here. Thanks again.
Run a log so we can crash that! DO IT!

I ran .5 adex EOD and nolva @ 20 mg ED as brutus just suggested. When I first saw signs of gyno I freaked out cause Ive never had it before. I smashed that shit with 1 adex EOD and 40mg of nolva ED for almost 2 weeks before i backed it down

lol!!! ok. It won't be anywhere near the quality of yours or Odies or OGH's but I'll do it. I'm on vacation next week and I'll want to warm back up the week after that so I'll be starting the last week of July. Thanks.

Bro it will defiantly be better then mine. Mine was more of a Meso lounge area. I would do it again in a heart beat and I strongly urge others to do so to. You learn a lot from members and they hold you accountable. Its a great experience.

Bro it will defiantly be better then mine. Mine was more of a Meso lounge area. I would do it again in a heart beat and I strongly urge others to do so to. You learn a lot from members and they hold you accountable. Its a great experience.
You know, its kinda weird not getting Odie log alerts anymore! I really enjoyed reading your log, i feel like i got to know alot about you and a few other meso members and i learned alot along the way.
Great log Odie and i kinda miss it[emoji4]

lol!!! ok. It won't be anywhere near the quality of yours or Odies or OGH's but I'll do it. I'm on vacation next week and I'll want to warm back up the week after that so I'll be starting the last week of July. Thanks.
Nigga please! All logs are fucking awesome. They help me stay accountable like odie said- and the feedback you get from people is indispensable. I love reading people's logs- can't wait to see you shatter 200

We will call it Melly Mels Meso Lounge. I will definitely be swinging by lol.