Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

You can go light weight high reps on leg press, like I do. Generally I go as heavy as 500lbs on leg press while my working set is 275lbs for as many as 15 reps

Why not do some leg stretches? Those can help loosen up the hams
Yeah that makes sense. I what I been doing. I just shorten the rest periods to 30 to 45 seconds make it a little harder with the light weight. It just sucks to see women do the same weight or more. Lol.

This is my cycle test masteron and tren. First time using masteron!! I'm about #222 and I don't know how much fat. I do no cardio and no diet plan besides eat what ever comes in my path! No sex though cause I'm trying to hold out until Vegas in couple of weeks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 125
This is my cycle test masteron and tren. First time using masteron!! I'm about #222 and I don't know how much fat. I do no cardio and no diet plan besides eat what ever comes in my path! No sex though cause I'm trying to hold out until Vegas in couple of weeks!
Damn bro looking fuckin beastly man. Those striations in your delts are poppin. A bulky lean mean lifting machine. Bro you should throw up the before pic you have with your last transformation. You are deff a totally different looking person nowdays. I bet when people you used to know see you know go, wtf happened to You lmfao. That's always a good feeling. I just seen my cousin the other day an she asked me if I just got done working out cuz I looked so swolen up lmfao, I told her I haven't even worked out today lol. Its a damn good feeling that's for sure an makes all the struggles an pains so fuckin worth it!!!

No sex on test and tren? Yikes

Damn bro looking fuckin beastly man. Those striations in your delts are poppin. A bulky lean mean lifting machine. Bro you should throw up the before pic you have with your last transformation. You are deff a totally different looking person nowdays. I bet when people you used to know see you know go, wtf happened to You lmfao. That's always a good feeling. I just seen my cousin the other day an she asked me if I just got done working out cuz I looked so swolen up lmfao, I told her I haven't even worked out today lol. Its a damn good feeling that's for sure an makes all the struggles an pains so fuckin worth it!!!

Thanks skull! I appreciate your nice words. But it's true I do get a lot of people not recognizing me.. Some ppl say I'm too big and they give me negative feedback and some people say I look good.

Thanks skull! I appreciate your nice words. But it's true I do get a lot of people not recognizing me.. Some ppl say I'm too big and they give me negative feedback and some people say I look good
Sounds like you got haters hating on ya lol:rolleyes:. Its all good bro:cool:. Its their job to hate so lets keep $paying$ them mofos lmfao:D:p

Holding out on sex while running tren?
I'm calling bullshit!
Tren has got to be bunk.
Either that or Norse is setting himself up to become a rapist. I almost raped the neighbors cat after jerking it three times that day. Tren ain't no joke. If I held out even 2 days on tren A, I'd fend up in the red light district catching aids from a $20 hooker named Candy.

Either that or Norse is setting himself up to become a rapist. I almost raped the neighbors cat after jerking it three times that day. Tren ain't no joke. If I held out even 2 days on tren A, I'd fend up in the red light district catching aids from a $20 hooker named Candy.

I plan my tren runs for periods of time where I know my wife will be in town. I verify ahead of time. Otherwise there's no telling who/what I would be into. Lol

Sugar sure as hell is sweet but candy handies are dandy lmfao:p Just make sure theirs no cutsies:eek: an your g2g:D Bang goes the dynamite;):cool:

god damn man those shoulders are fucking killer

and you eat whatever?? thats crazy!

god damn man those shoulders are fucking killer

and you eat whatever?? thats crazy!
Hes proly still pretty young, if not he may just be gifted with a very high metabolism. Hell I can look at junk food an start packing on fat...wtf lol

Idk bro tren libido is a mother fucker.
It can become a preoccupation.
I've had it so bad it's hard to concentrate on anything else.

It's like being a walking boner.
I've been on tren deca mix it sucked for libido. so tren helps libido I've heard it gives problems.but they say that on deca and I'm fine with same amount test 600-600

I've been on tren deca mix it sucked for libido. so tren helps libido I've heard it gives problems.but they say that on deca and I'm fine with same amount test 600-600
I had an erection 18hrs out of the day on low test and moderate deca. Never had such unmanageable and strong libido in my life.