Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Jballz and odie for mass while shredded .

Jp and nitride for pure shred

Mands and trucker for heavyweight beast mode

Hmm me for under 7% body fat shredded skinny catagory
I got tile any day for pure shred.

I dont like my chances against mands. Im just a noob. I give

@tileguy123 you are definitely more shredded than me and your nips are less puffy too ;) haha
Thanks bro I was actually checking ur nips out thinking to myself that looks familiar - or used too . But I didn't say anything cause that's one of those things only those of us that have experienced glandular growth on some level notice .. Urs doesn't look bad but it's all subjective to how the individual feels not everyone else . And buddy ur shredded as fuck . Veins on slam . image.jpg
Last year at my leanest
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ok you little tits. Here's one with no pump. ;)
6a353ccf6eada35e6043ea3d5b3170a9.jpg

Thanks bro I was actually checking ur nips out thinking to myself that looks familiar - or used too . But I didn't say anything cause that's one of those things only those of us that have experienced glandular growth on some level notice .. Urs doesn't look bad but it's all subjective to how the individual feels not everyone else . And buddy ur shredded as fuck . Veins on slam . View attachment 22400
Last year at my leanest
View attachment 22401
View attachment 22402

Now that's freaking LEAN!! :eek: Sha-sha-shredded!!

Okay here is me from last summer a little more shredded. Again no pumped! lol

mands

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 450
Last edited:
I thought you were a trt man?

No I went to a lowT doc and he said I had lowT and wanted me to pay my 1000.00 deductible and then pay him my 25.00 coppay every week. I told him to go fuck himself and I need to go see more docs. I want kids bro so I'm trying to hold off on TRT.

No I went to a lowT doc and he said I had lowT and wanted me to pay my 1000.00 deductible and then pay him my 25.00 coppay every week. I told him to go fuck himself and I need to go see more docs. I want kids bro so I'm trying to hold off on TRT.
Same here thats why I do It myself. Btw trt is no safeguard against pregnancy

Just an fyi my brother I started trt at 36 and I will be having a baby soon. I'm in my early 40's.

mands