Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

A bunch of pepole in the rooms here have picked up vaping and are crazy with it. I just do it cause I don't smoke anymore. for a decent setup it will cost 150-200.00 but we'll worth It. After that the rest depends on what flavors you like. I now only spend roughly 15-20.00 week and can run on a treadmill.

Fuck it. Last week. 6'2" 264
2134a9a65a065cf87afa2123edf6cd2c.jpg

Ok here's the deal. We rent a small venue and put Brutus and jb vs mands and odie in a cage match. $15 tickets, $10 if you're a Meso WKM. Winner gets a lifetime supply of Adex from pharmacist

Ok here's the deal. We rent a small venue and put Brutus and jb vs mands and odie in a cage match. $15 tickets, $10 if you're a Meso WKM. Winner gets a lifetime supply of Adex from pharmacist
No no.

Lets make it more interesting brutus&odie vs mands&JB. there can be only 1

Shit id pay more, id rather see that than a lot of these ufc twerps standing each other off

You also put us against guys that have 40 lbs on us. Wtf
Im taller than mands! I might be 20lbs lighter but I have that inch! Meeting mands seriously helped me with my eating. I instantly realized how much work I have to do in the kitchen and started force feeding. Tren is kicking in and I am hoping for some magic.

Im taller than mands! I might be 20lbs lighter but I have that inch! Meeting mands seriously helped me with my eating. I instantly realized how much work I have to do in the kitchen and started force feeding. Tren is kicking in and I am hoping for some magic.

That One Inch always makes a diffrence :cool:

Oh i love tren. I hate that i was scared of it and waited so long to try it. I can't wait till June when Im back on for my cut. Especially since I will be brewing my own with Fina pellets. I wish you well on your tren journey.

Sponsors