Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I think the back pic shows why Brutus calls me a cartoon character lol

Eh-hemm... I believe I coined that phrase.. :)

It was really your chest that stood out, I could've set my beer bottle on it..

Looks like we have lots of guys living the life here, good stuff.

Fuck. I thought I was doing good. I feel like shit now. You guys have all motivated the fuck out of me though. Made me realize how important diet is. I need to eat more.

Aaaaaaaaand Mands wins.
Hahahaha! Thanks my man.
Mands you probably have the biggest and most developed upper chest I've ever seen
Thanks brother.
Mands is huge , no doubt . Traps/upper pecs monsterous ....
Id like to see him totally shredded . I love before and afters .
I will work on it @Oregongearhead
Again thanks man.
Eh-hemm... I believe I coined that phrase.. :)

It was really your chest that stood out, I could've set my beer bottle on it..

Looks like we have lots of guys living the life here, good stuff.
Ummm I think you did. lol And chest is always here for your beer bottle my man.
Mere mortals don't casually rest their chin on their upper chest like that! Very impressive, @mands very impressive!
Thanks @Millard Baker you have inspired me over the years.

mands

@mands what's your favorite cycle, including doses?
I think my favorite cycle was Sten, Laurabolin and Reforvit-B. Doses where 200mg a week Sten, 200mg a week Laurabolin and 25mg Reforvit-B ED. I remember blowing up on that cycle.

Now current cycle is not bad. Test Cyp. 600mg a week, Tren E. 300mg a week, 5-6 iu's GH one shot at night, 100mg t4(Haven't been consistent with this ugh).

I did like my Test, Tren, Var and GH cycle. 600mg Test cyp., Tren A 100mg EOD, 30mg Var ED, 5-6 iu's GH ED.

mands

@mands whats your nutrition strategy? Protein? Cals?

Are you as strong as you look or hypertrophic style of training?
Eat, eat, eat and eat... Seriously though I try and get calories when bulking around 6K a day and will try once a week to get in 10k sort of a re-feed day. 6K days are clean usually in the spring and summer. I have been pretty much been eating 60% clean 40% not so clean as of last week. I have actually cleaned it up this week.

I'm not sure how strong I look. lol But, chest this week was fairly heavy weight. hit 405 lbs for 5 on incline pretty easy. When I was re-comping two summers ago I did 90 lbs dumbbells regular bench for 45 reps. So I can push heavy if I need to or high volume.

Deads are over 585 I'm sure and squats I can rep 405 lbs with no problem.

mands