Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Mine wouldn't let me even shave for our wedding. She told me she would say no if I did

View attachment 22423
This is the only recent pic I have.
5'9" 195lbs.

They funny story to this picture is that I was standing at the kitchen counter making margaritas and I was complaining to my wife about how small I felt because I can't break 200lbs. She took this picture without me knowing and then walked over and showed it to me and told me to shut the fuck up. She's the best!

They funny story to this picture is that I was standing at the kitchen counter making margaritas and I was complaining to my wife about how small I felt because I can't break 200lbs. She took this picture without me knowing and the walked over and showed it to me and told me to shut the fuck up. She's the best!
Switch margaritas for chicken breast ten times a day and you will be complaining about how close you are to 300!

Nice back spread for a rest shot boss.

Hey bro i measured and its 3" oh shit wrong thing hold on...........

Nah they are 20 1/4 relaxed. They were bigger 2 weeks ago. Wish I would of done it about the time I took my avi :(

Seriously?! Wow, congrats!! 20"+ is huge.

Edit: wait, what does relaxed mean? flexed, no pump or just... flaccid? flex those mofos!!

Seriously?! Wow, congrats!! 20"+ is huge.

Edit: wait, what does relaxed mean? flexed, no pump or just... flaccid? flex those mofos!!

Lol no pump and no flex. Ok maybe a little flexed. Lol

I have always had big arms though. Here's a pic me 14 yrs ago in high school with 19"

1f9868d2442fd8fba9c1f102a1ca993e.jpg

19"... :(

How the fuck were your arms that big in high school?! Hats off to ya, man!!

I wish I had some pics of my dad from years ago. He was jacked and had abs up until he had a couple of back/neck surgeries a few years ago. He hardly ever even worked out unless it was in the garage. My grandpal had the biggest freaking forearms i have ever seen too.

I recently switched to the 2x per bodyweight protein intake. So for me thats about 500grams a day. I was wondering how many of y'all follow that protocol?

But JB your on a cut right now right? Thats probably why. I imagine when I cut in a few months mine will be in the 19 range