Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I recently switched to the 2x per bodyweight protein intake. So for me thats about 500grams a day. I was wondering how many of y'all follow that protocol?

I can go anywhere from 200g - 400g of protein a day depending on what I want to eat that day. Usually it's between 225-257g though.

I am impressed with more than a few of you guys!
Getting old myself just hit my 46 th birthday :(

I dont see alot of the huge monsters here on Meso like I see in forums like ProMuscle , Meso seems to be part retirement central for alot of older guys (yours truly included). Probably because its one of the oldest forums on the Internet .....

To tell you the truth ,more than a few there post up older pics and a few there are not who they say they are.
You will see more truthful pics here imop.

Yeah I work in some plants that won't let me smoke so I dip Copenhagen Pouches. I would like to just dip.

No you wouldn't! I was a 2 can a day Copenhagen guy for 14 years. I quit cold turkey last year and it was the hardest thing I've ever done. Hands down. I can smoke a pack of cigarettes over the course of an out of town weekend partying and not touch them again for months. If I had one pinch of snuff, I would be right back to 2 cans a day.

Nice little get together.
44 today.
I will never be to big I climb and take down trees I keep my Lars and chest small so I can reach around trees and shit.
Let's start a thread meso bodies.
Start this week and finish in 2 months. I will donait a cycle to the winner.

This is a good idea nophat.
There should be like a member contest in here.

Lol no pump and no flex. Ok maybe a little flexed. Lol

I have always had big arms though. Here's a pic me 14 yrs ago in high school with 19"

1f9868d2442fd8fba9c1f102a1ca993e.jpg
@OdieM, this guy looks exactly like u and you wonder why I find u attractive uploadfromtaptalk1428048885061.png

He can't be natural... I like John Cena just wonder what he runs to keep up that look. I was told I look like him while out at a strip club a few months back. I told them.maybe I do but dude has me by almost 50lbs

Cena is 100% natural and WWE is real. lol

Lol no pump and no flex. Ok maybe a little flexed. Lol

I have always had big arms though. Here's a pic me 14 yrs ago in high school with 19"

1f9868d2442fd8fba9c1f102a1ca993e.jpg

You can always tell who hits the hardest by the holes in the shirt.

@OdieM MLB? 4.7 or faster / 40?

I always like to see the different style of body types. Its funny cuz all the natural ecto want to be huge. All the natural meso and endo want to be ripped. The short want to be tall. The big want to be small. Lol. Its pretty interesting stuff, at least to me.

Even for people like me who are 6'1 you see so many variances in body composition. High chest low chest. Wide bull like shoulders and others have coat hanger shoulders. Some have naturally fit lines some dont.

Like brutus he's an inch taller than me but his body composition at least in pics makes him look really tall and thin. Hes fuckin 270! Crazy.

Then you guys like JB and odie looks like you squished 15 oz of playdo in to a 10oz glass. Stout and jacked. Pretty cool stuff

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
We all want what we don't have.
I believe it's a primordial survival instinct. Not out of the need to survive. That's the hunter gatherer instinctual response to basic survival but the need to progress both in the civilizational aspect and the sociatal. It probably initially was for the betterment of the group as a whole...and then the meatheads took it and said "my traps are bigger", oh yea, game on!!!

You can always tell who hits the hardest by the holes in the shirt.

@OdieM MLB? 4.7 or faster / 40?

Nah it took me a min to get my wheels to turn. I ran a 4.9 -40
Where I was fast was the 400 m and the mile
400m-51 sec
Mile- 5.23

I had a bastard of a coach. We ran the mile our freshmen year and every month after that until we graduated we had to run it again. If we didn't beat our previous mile time we had to rerun it everyday till we did. I can remember throwing up everytime I came back from summer break.

c17291cee8ebb65223383d89ed6a9977.jpg