Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Hahaha, no freaking way.. I'd have to be REALLY pissed off and catch him off guard to have any kind of chance.

In my experience thats how fights are won. First hit wins it. I know if I hit someone first they are done, but if the right guy like defiantly a guy yalls size hit me first then y'all would probably win.

In my experience thats how fights are won. First hit wins it. I know if I hit someone first they are done, but if the right guy like defiantly a guy yalls size hit me first then y'all would probably win.
I always prefer to start hitting after I take someone to the ground. I have a lower win percentage when sparring; my ground and pound is undefeated. Most people think I weigh about 230 or so- nope! Thats what I can clean over my head and smash down. Usually a person fucks their wrist, hand or elbow up trying to break the fall. Sometimes you get lucky and their head hits first. I have had my jaw broken three times and my nose more times than I care to remember- grab and go. Fuck a shot for shot.

I always prefer to start hitting after I take someone to the ground. I have a lower win percentage when sparring; my ground and pound is undefeated. Most people think I weigh about 230 or so- nope! Thats what I can clean over my head and smash down. Usually a person fucks their wrist, hand or elbow up trying to break the fall. Sometimes you get lucky and their head hits first. I have had my jaw broken three times and my nose more times than I care to remember- grab and go. Fuck a shot for shot.

Damn son you have some kinky hugs. What they teach you in Homicide Hartf...

I hear you. I have a nasty scar under my jaw line because they put a metal plate in to piece my broken jaw back together. It sucked but on a positive note eating through a straw for 8 weeks made me the the leanest I had ever been

I hear you. I have a nasty scar under my jaw line because they put a metal plate in to piece my broken jaw back together. It sucked but on a positive note eating through a straw for 8 weeks made me the the leanest I had ever been
I feel you- not many know about spaghetti and meatballs in the blender! Started snorting pills cuz I couldnt get the painkillers in my mouth wired shut. The habit stuck to say the least.

I feel you- not many know about spaghetti and meatballs in the blender! Started snorting pills cuz I couldnt get the painkillers in my mouth wired shut. The habit stuck to say the least.

Oh the misery. I can remember smoking crack with my mouth wired shut and throwing up and was forced to swallow it. Its remebering shit like that that keeps me sober. SICK SICK SICK

Fuck it. Last week. 6'2" 264
2134a9a65a065cf87afa2123edf6cd2c.jpg
Looking good Brutus! You must be strong as hell being being able to stand side ways like that. lol

Thanks bro I was actually checking ur nips out thinking to myself that looks familiar - or used too . But I didn't say anything cause that's one of those things only those of us that have experienced glandular growth on some level notice .. Urs doesn't look bad but it's all subjective to how the individual feels not everyone else . And buddy ur shredded as fuck . Veins on slam . View attachment 22400
Last year at my leanest
View attachment 22401
View attachment 22402
Looking lean and grainy.

Oh the misery. I can remember smoking crack with my mouth wired shut and throwing up and was forced to swallow it. Its remebering shit like that that keeps me sober. SICK SICK SICK
I had to cut the wires dopesick one time. I thought I was going to die- seeing spots because I couldn't breathe with all the puke. You kept me sober reminding me.

Last edited:
Okay a little pump for you after the gym. Lol

I think the back pic shows why Brutus calls me a cartoon character lol

Oh yeah I was 283.8 tonight!!!

mands

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 461
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 446
Okay a little pump for you after the gym. Lol

I think the back pic shows why Brutus calls me a cartoon character lol

Oh yeah I was 283.8 tonight!!!

mands
Mands you probably have the biggest and most developed upper chest I've ever seen

Sponsors