Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

That's what she gets for not giving that barbie havin ass back door booty hole up lmfao jk jk. Bro your looking like your squatting tree trunks on the ends of that bar In your avi. Damn I gotta get away from my sawmill job. Always comparing shit to my wood "pun intended":p:D
To be honest brother sometimes I wish I was working at the mill. In the past two months I grew out of all my underwear cuz of those dam squats. I need a mill job to buy more food and underwear. And ya, Barbie better get some act rite in her life now that Big Ken upped the tren;)

I just put up my new avatar. I weigh 101kg which is about 220 pounds I think. Im 6ft3 and not sure about body fat. I am not finished my cycle yet...................im getting there.

I cruise along reading this thread and i must admit its very inspirational :) thanks alot to all you guys huge, big , medium and small. Very motivational.

But one thing i would love to see is from a few of the 260+ guys is a photo of your groceries for the week? That would blow me away i rkn :) so please if any of you think of it next time take a pic and post it up

By the looks of things, you are well on your way bro;) Now all I need is about another 100lbs to catch up to ya lol:D
Thanks bro. Well come on bubba gain them lbs. lol. It would be awesome to all go to a all you can eat restaurant with everyone here and see the faces on the cooks and people. Theyd be like uhh we're screwed. Lol

I cruise along reading this thread and i must admit its very inspirational :) thanks alot to all you guys huge, big , medium and small. Very motivational.

But one thing i would love to see is from a few of the 260+ guys is a photo of your groceries for the week? That would blow me away i rkn :) so please if any of you think of it next time take a pic and post it up
Not as much as you'd think. I shop mostly at walmart & sams so I spend about $220/wk. Plus I eat out on Saturday and Sunday when me and the family are out. Really not that bad I figure.

Thanks bro. Well come on bubba gain them lbs. lol. It would be awesome to all go to a all you can eat restaurant with everyone here and see the faces on the cooks and people. Theyd be like uhh we're screwed. Lol

Here where I live there is a pro BB that goes to eat on his cheat day to an all you can eat Chinese restaurant. Once I was eating there and he entered and the Chinese faces became white... They started panicking lol

I stayed there 1 hour and a half. Man.... I never seen someone eating so much. It was Srsly disgusting! Lol
They were going bankrupt everyday the dude was going there ahaha!

Haha funny thing is, I always wonder the same thing about the all you can eat buffet. They would probably see us all piling out of our vehicle's an run to the front door so the can turn the sign to CLOSED lol. That would be one hell of a money losing day for them. I'm small an can out eat most guys twice my size. After I workout the food magically disappears.

Maybe 17" if I'm lucky lol. Last I measured was just over 16 1\2. That was before this last cycle so anythings possible lol. I'm just really sort an it puts off sort of an illusion. I learned that from @Oregongearhead ;)

Damn Skull - :eek: look at dem guns , you been hiding dat killer bod from us . Your a perfect match for your ol lady and her tatts , lol . Bring it brother Skull ! :D

Damn Skull - :eek: look at dem guns , you been hiding dat killer bod from us . Your a perfect match for your ol lady and her tatts , lol . Bring it brother Skull ! :D
Thanks Ogh;) I would be alot more tatted but ive been spending all my extra money on food an our lifestyle. Nobody ever said Bodybuilding was cheap an if they did....well their just not giving it 110%!!!! Ill get some more tatts, just not atm. I have bigger an better shit in mind:) Moe is actually going in for another ink session today. She is fuckin covered an makes me jealous:rolleyes: O well at least I'm bigger than her lmfao:p:D