Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Nice job skull! Forearm bicep traps are thick. Those are boss body parts. Keep this weight and refine refine refine. Good luck

Great work Skull looking mean. Only thing....ya need more skull tats ! :D
Thanks bro an I know, ive been dying for an ink session. Funny thing is im setting at the ink shop right now watching moe get a day of the dead skull with wings coming out from the sides of its head on her stomach right now lol. Shes running out of spots which is making my skin feel empty lmfao.

Nice job skull! Forearm bicep traps are thick. Those are boss body parts. Keep this weight and refine refine refine. Good luck
Thanks for the very kind words korat. That means alot to me an makes me wana strive harder when I hear compliments like this. Im not ready to cut quit yet, I want more size lol. Just not sure how much more size my lil frame will allow me to hold onto before maxing out. My goal is 200lbs but I'm sure that's just a little far fetched haha. Hey a brother can dream cant he lol????;):D

Thanks bro an I know, ive been dying for an ink session. Funny thing is im setting at the ink shop right now watching moe get a day of the dead skull with wings coming out from the sides of its head on her stomach right now lol. Shes running out of spots which is making my skin feel empty lmfao.

Thanks for the very kind words korat. That means alot to me an makes me wana strive harder when I hear compliments like this. Im not ready to cut quit yet, I want more size lol. Just not sure how much more size my lil frame will allow me to hold onto before maxing out. My goal is 200lbs but I'm sure that's just a little far fetched haha. Hey a brother can dream cant he lol????;):D
Now how much is your wifey's ink session setting you back now? :eek:

Your back could be a good place for some good ink (if you got space there) :)

Hey skull! Your looking thick bro, your definitely on your way in fact at your height if you gain say 10 more lbs you would look like you weigh 200 plus.
Im very impressed [emoji106][emoji106]
Thanks for the compliment bro. Makes me feel good knowing all the hard work hasn't gone unnoticed. Ya when I put a few ponds on my frame it makes a huge difference. 185 would be awesome to achieve. It gives me something to look forward to lol.
Now how much is your wifey's ink session setting you back now?
:eek:
Your back could be a good place for some good ink (if you got space there) :)

We get our tatts rather cheap seeing as how were repeat customers lol. They have been running about the same each time which is a cool crisp Benjiman:D I already have my back piece started, just need to get it finished. Its hard to save for tatts while eating like I do. Feeding the machine is expensive an comes first before all else;)

This site is definitely the best. Everyone pushes everyone to be their best and take it to the next level. No bashin or hatein on anyone or bustin em down. And if someone is down everyone does what they can to pick em up. Defiantly a great place.

Lookin beast bro. Keep it up
Thanks gator. I was hesitant on posting cuz of my size an knew I couldn't compare to the rest of the real true mass monsters on here but said fuck it, I'm laying it out their for all to see. I really wanted to put a body to my name for all who haven't seen me. Glad I posted up now. You all have been more than motivating for me an I appreciate each an everyone of you guys. Real talk straight from the heart;):cool:

Shoot bro you are beast. Everyone is made different and that is what is great. If we all were 6'5" 280 ripped it'd be pointless. It's awesome to see people give 110% to be their best, weather they are 6'5 or 4'11". You are lookin good bro. Keep gettin big. Now get on up to 205. Lol.

Shoot bro you are beast. Everyone is made different and that is what is great. If we all were 6'5" 280 ripped it'd be pointless. It's awesome to see people give 110% to be their best, weather they are 6'5 or 4'11". You are lookin good bro. Keep gettin big. Now get on up to 205. Lol.
For Skull, 205 at 5'4 would be really beastmode...he'd have to eat a ton to even get there lol

Looking like a beast bro, keep up the hard work man... it's paying off!
Thanks for that achilles. I'm deff seeing progress an liking it. Makes me want to just strive that much harder. Now your kind of status is what I'm after. I want that blowed up look that you got going on. Your a fuckin true beast yourself bro an yet another inspiration for me to look forward to achieving!!! First time I saw you which wasn't long ago I said to myself, that is what I want to look like right their;):D:cool:

For Skull, 205 at 5'4 would be really beastmode...he'd have to eat a ton to even get there lol
Tbh I don't think my frame will even allow that kind of weight. I might not get any bigger than 185, if I can even make it that far lol. I will however give it one hell of a try though. Im going to keep bulking for as long as possible an until I stop seeing weight increase. Then it will be time to cut. Not worried at all about cutting atm. I want pure fuckin mass. How much can we pack on, well were just fixing to find the answer to that question in the years to come.

Thanks for that achilles. I'm deff seeing progress an liking it. Makes me want to just strive that much harder. Now your kind of status is what I'm after. I want that blowed up look that you got going on. Your a fuckin true beast yourself bro an yet another inspiration for me to look forward to achieving!!! First time I saw you which wasn't long ago I said to myself, that is what I want to look like right their;):D:cool:
Thanks man I always wanted to be over 200, now I'm going on 230... I'm loving it lol. You look good my man and at 5'4, look out lee priest skull is coming for you! I think you look good tho man and I know you can meet any goal you want, after all were all here for you.

Weighed in this morning at 240lbs. Heck yeah!!!
d04f97ddd3162586ff240a3522c51656.jpg

281939f55f8c95da5819b63c00bf2b8c.jpg

December 2013 6' 270lbs 30% BF (I'm guessing)
**Pic taken in the mirror that's why no ink**

me12142mesobiggest.jpg

August 2015 6' 240lbs

Snapshot 2 (8-20-2015 7-39 AM).png

I'm getting a bf estimate tomorrow and taking some better pics.