Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Awe hell nah, great progress and I'm glad you hit 240 but I never wanted to see this side of you. Lol glad I don't have to see you anymore cause I would be picturing you naked.
I just got out of the tanning bed and snapped some pics. I had one that was a full body pic and drew some underwear on me that I was going to post, lol. So be thankful. Maybe next time I'll grab a pair of my wife's G-strings and pose for everyone. That is a joke just so you all know.
The only reason I didn't crop up higher on the pic is because @gr8whitetrukker liked @kevinhy in his nude pic so much that it made me jealous, lol.
Don't worry @OdieM I'm not one to post shots like this I just couldn't resist.

I just got out of the tanning bed and snapped some pics. I had one that was a full body pic and drew some underwear on me that I was going to post, lol. So be thankful. Maybe next time I'll grab a pair of my wife's G-strings and pose for everyone. That is a joke just so you all know.
The only reason I didn't crop up higher on the pic is because @gr8whitetrukker liked @kevinhy in his nude pic so much that it made me jealous, lol.
Don't worry @OdieM I'm not one to post shots like this I just couldn't resist.
No more fucking around - full nudes or it doesn't count.

Damn bro 240. Shit I wish I could just hit the 200 mark once in my life lol. How tall are you? Looking fucking thick man. Keep up the hard work Bm. Maybe someday I can join the 200lb ranks with tje rest of you
I'm 6'1" brother. Thanks for the compliment and you'll definitely get there buddy.

I'm 6'1" brother. Thanks for the compliment and you'll definitely get there buddy.
Your welcome man. I'm just speaking the truth though. I have no doubt I will get there. Even when do get their I will never stop striving for more. That's what its all about. Breaking through plateaus an reaching that next level.

Last edited:
I was inspired by @Seven Dog and @vani11agori11a before and after pics that I thought I would throw mine up. Starting weight was 320lbs and about 96% body fat. Just had body fat tested at 18% at 230lbs. Transformation took 30 months. My goal is to be able to walk into the gym on January 1st and not look like a New Years Resolutionist and that it's my first day there.
fat%20track%20gym.jpg

retro%208%2015%20dog%20face.jpg

I was inspired by @Seven Dog and @vani11agori11a before and after pics that I thought I would throw mine up. Starting weight was 320lbs and about 96% body fat. Just had body fat tested at 18% at 230lbs. Transformation took 30 months. My goal is to be able to walk into the gym on January 1st and not look like a New Years Resolutionist and that it's my first day there.
fat%20track%20gym.jpg

Another amazing transformation! Congrats to you Rocco... Impressive

Great transformation Rocco !! ----stay on track and you"ll be sporting cut abs soon. Nice work . ~Ogh

This is what this thread is really made for....:cool:

fat%20track%20gym.jpg

Hell Yeah brother!! I like you style!! Awesome!!!

fat%20track%20gym.jpg

This is fucking insane. Anyone who is feeling defeated, confused or just wants to give up - should be renewed with inspiration by what you have accomplished here Roco.
One of the most incredible transformations on Meso. Your a champ, keep it up.

fat%20track%20gym.jpg

Wow brother you are an inspiration. Very happy for you.

fat%20track%20gym.jpg

Great example of hard work, determination and discipline. You should be very proud of what you have accomplished. Keep it rolling, Rocco. You're a beast in my book!

fat%20track%20gym.jpg

Nice transfo there big dog! Don't ever let fat ever get the upper hand...keep training and dieting consistently. I was once a fat kid now I'm rather lean these days.

fat%20track%20gym.jpg

Looking good man, you put some solid time and dedication into your progress. Keep up the hard work it has for sure paid off!

fat%20track%20gym.jpg

Wow that is truly inspirational bro. That's what I'm talking about man. You must have had to put in some seriously brutal ass hard work to get to that point. Keep it up my brotha. That is really a very amazing transformation my man. My hats off to you;)

I like the way you hid your face BUT if anyone knew your dog from the pic of it's face(and other body parts) it would not be hard to tell who you are. You would obviously be the jacked up guy standing next to that beastly machine.

Lmfao Oh You didn't think I forgot did you?o_O:p:):D:cool:

@Skull I know what you mean. I wish I was known for being the one with the hot chick though.

Thanks everyone for the kind words and double thanks for not making fun of my girly forearms. I did not realize that they were lacking that much untill seeing the picture. Give me six months and I will post again with more improvements. Even though I will be 54 I know I can make good gains if I push harder. 6' / 245lbs at 15%bf sounds obtainable.

Thanks again
RTD