Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Great work @evarthecaveman. You can tell you put the work in

Now I am motivated to step it up a notch.

I would like to say I am proud to part of a group of people that not only have the knowledge, but the drive and determination to achieve a goal that most people fold on as soon as the going gets hard.

Great work @evarthecaveman. You can tell you put the work in

Now I am motivated to step it up a notch.

I would like to say I am proud to part of a group of people that not only have the knowledge, but the drive and determination to achieve a goal that most people fold on as soon as the going gets hard.
Thanks bro great work to you too in losing all that weight and getting a good ass physique! I also used to be pretty over weight and once you lose it ya never look back man good job

I was inspired by @Seven Dog and @vani11agori11a before and after pics that I thought I would throw mine up. Starting weight was 320lbs and about 96% body fat. Just had body fat tested at 18% at 230lbs. Transformation took 30 months. My goal is to be able to walk into the gym on January 1st and not look like a New Years Resolutionist and that it's my first day there.
fat%20track%20gym.jpg

retro%208%2015%20dog%20face.jpg

You are textbook of what it's really all about...Health. What a truly wonderful gift you've given yourself. It definatly speaks for who you are on the inside also. A man of iron will, dedication, and no excuses integrity. So many people when they want to loose weight just starve themselves and no exercise and they end up looking weak and peakid...unhealthy. You look healthy as a horse and as strong as one too. Walk proud brother.

I was inspired by @Seven Dog and @vani11agori11a before and after pics that I thought I would throw mine up. Starting weight was 320lbs and about 96% body fat. Just had body fat tested at 18% at 230lbs. Transformation took 30 months. My goal is to be able to walk into the gym on January 1st and not look like a New Years Resolutionist and that it's my first day there.
fat%20track%20gym.jpg

retro%208%2015%20dog%20face.jpg
This is what I'm talking about. I love seeing these kinds of transformations. I commend you on your hard work and dedication. You will only get better and you look great now. So happy for you @Rocco the Dog. You are the man.

mands

8 months ago I looked like thisView attachment 28799

Today I look like this.
View attachment 28800
Holy shit lol. From the pic in your cycle log I would have never thought you made that kind of transformation in such a short amount of time. That just shows an tells the hard work an dedication you have had to go through to get from there to where your at today. Bravo brotha. Keep that shit up homie.:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Holy shit lol. From the pic in your cycle log I would have never thought you made that kind of transformation in such a short amount of time. That just shows an tells the hard work an dedication you have had to go through to get from there to where your at today. Bravo brotha. Keep that shit up homie.:cool::cool::cool::cool:
Thanks man. With the right mindset, drive and anabolics anything is possible lol. I've worked my ass off.

Amazing job man... when I was 22 I was smoking crack and looked like picture #1
Thanks man. Meth and H was my thing. You're a fucking beast now though. Just goes to show it doesn't matter how bad life gets or how low we let ourselves become things can always get better. Life gets better if you let it.

I do!
You must have had some pretty good genetics before you got into the drugs.
What a turn around, mad props!!
I was an average sized person for my age that liked to workout but I liked to drink and get high way more so my diet always stayed kinda shitty and minuscule. I made minimal progress because I got fucked up every night. didn't really become full blown drug dependant until 17-18 and from then until now it was rehab program, detox program, detox, suboxone, detox and so on. I finally got the balls to quit and now here I am.

Last edited: