Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

This thread has been so inspirational. A true testament of what hard work can get you. And a humbling read also god damn there's some monsters lurking around here. I have a lot of work to go. But I'm on my way. Pics from a couple years ago. And current pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20150828_002756.jpg
    IMG_20150828_002756.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20150828_002510.jpg
    IMG_20150828_002510.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20150828_002927.jpg
    IMG_20150828_002927.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_20150828_004500.jpg
    IMG_20150828_004500.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 69
  • 1431642236021.jpg
    1431642236021.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 70
holy crop there are some beast ass dudes here. after my first cycle I joined this site then did 3 more cycles and got in a car accident got pretty messed up didn't work out for over a year but this site finally gave me inspiration to hit the gym again and get back to where I was

holy crop there are some beast ass dudes here. after my first cycle I joined this site then did 3 more cycles and got in a car accident got pretty messed up didn't work out for over a year but this site finally gave me inspiration to hit the gym again and get back to where I was
I can relate to that, brother. Got seriously injured in a fall, and took years to battle back from that.

So what's those cannons measure? 19-20?

You're in a different league bro.... I'm jealous

Easy there bro.......holding at 19" at current bw of 220lbs.

Very kind, I work hard no doubt, but there r quite a few here that I am chasin' down.

Members such as urself help to keep my motto up and running. So I thank u for that![emoji123]

Easy there bro.......holding at 19" at current bw of 220lbs.

Very kind, I work hard no doubt, but there r quite a few here that I am chasin' down.

Members such as urself help to keep my motto up and running. So I thank u for that![emoji123]
I don't think folks REALLY understand how big a 20" arm is. Or relatively how rare they are. I used to think 18's were gonna be sweet. Then oh my 19's must be where there at.:rolleyes: Now I realize 20's are the gateway to truly big arms. One day. Maybe...one day.

Nice arm(s) casca:)

I used to think 18's were gonna be sweet.
I had just hit 18" earlier this month and was strutting around the gym like a proud peacock. Now I see @Casca photo and I fell like it is first day at junior highs school. I guess it is easier to be the big guy at Planet Fitness then it is here! That's more motivation for me to hit it harder except as a get bigger all the mass monsters here will also be getting bigger. I think I am going to join Lucille Roberts:(

I've never measured mine pumped.
Only cold. As that is a true measurement.
I doubt we will ever be satisfied. I know I'm not.
Working on my tricep mass. That's how I'm gonna get to 20's. Biceps only take one so far

I've never measured mine pumped.
Only cold. As that is a true measurement.
I doubt we will ever be satisfied. I know I'm not.
Working on my tricep mass. That's how I'm gonna get to 20's. Biceps only take one so far
I didn't know you measure them flexed and pumped I have been measuring them cold in the morning relaxed. Now I feel better.

I didn't know you measure them flexed and pumped I have been measuring them cold in the morning relaxed. Now I feel better.
Most of the time when you hear measurements it's immediately post workout and flexed to the max as that will be the most impressive number. I just don't think that is how it should be done. But in the end to each his own :)

Most of the time when you hear measurements it's immediately post workout and flexed to the max as that will be the most impressive number. I just don't think that is how it should be done. But in the end to each his own :)

When a chick ask you for your dick measurement do you give her a soft or hard measurement? Just saying ;)