Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

When a chick ask you for your dick measurement do you give her a soft or hard measurement? Just saying ;)
Well if I give her soft measurement she will be pleasantly suprised. Instead of let down as 9/10 guys lie their ass off any way.

Is it proper to measure my height with work boots on or bare feet?

Well if I give her soft measurement she will be pleasantly suprised. Instead of let down as 9/10 guys lie their ass off any way.

Is it proper to measure my height with work boots on or bare feet?

Touché

Funny story. I met my GF years ago on an online dating site. ( shut it I was new to the area I live in and didn't know anybody). Anyway I kinda of told her I was 5' 10 when I'm really 5'8 barefooted. So I wore my boots for our first few dates to make me seem taller. We've been together almost 4 years now and she still says " I catfished her". Lol

@gr8whitetrukker, me want 21's and bigger, so I see what ur sayin'. But I do not want a sloppy big arm, must b muscular as FUCK!!!! These r cold, 1 relaxed and 1 flexed for ur viewing pleasure. I do not workout on the weekends.

@gr8whitetrukker, me want 21's and bigger, so I see what ur sayin'. But I do not want a sloppy big arm, must b muscular as FUCK!!!! These r cold, 1 relaxed and 1 flexed for ur viewing pleasure. I do not workout on the weekends.
Like hogan's arms. Yes they were huge. But quite sloppy. Not ripped at all. He always said 24's but...idk

Well it looks like you are on track to keep them looking good.

I swear I've always had small arms in relationship. My biggest was at 232 lbs fairly lean. But I think I measured them about when I weighed 220 just prior and was 12 ish bf, and measured them at just under 18.5. And no joke 18.5 was my goal for over a decade haha. I feel even smaller now as I've been cutting forever.

I only measure cold flexed, more consistent and accurate. Not to mention I don't believe a lot of these huge arm measurements out there. A 20" arm is ridiculously massive. Don't really care who it's on, it's big. I would be happy if I could get past that 18.5 but at a bit lower body weight.

WWE and at least the NFL purposely inflate the numbers of their stars to make the allure of BIG more impressive.

Ive seen the undertaker live a couple times. They have him listed as 7'. But he's clearly nowhere near that height. Next to a known 7 footer Big Show you can catch the lie quite obviously. Show dwarfs him in person or at least front row.

WWE and at least the NFL purposely inflate the numbers of their stars to make the allure of BIG more impressive.

Ive seen the undertaker live a couple times. They have him listed as 7'. But he's clearly nowhere near that height. Next to a known 7 footer Big Show you can catch the lie quite obviously. Show dwarfs him in person or at least front row.
Did somebody mention dwarfs?;) I resent that mark:p or is it resemble ito_O:D Damn I really need to put more thought into my posts before I set them in stone:);):D:p:cool:

I'm right at 18.5 cold right now.... I'm hoping to hit 20 by next summer. And that's keeping my body fat around 10-12%. That's about where I am now.,

Like you said Trukker, arm size is all about the tricep.

Truth. It's been speculated for a long time now that most 20' probably aren't 20's but just under even in bodybuilding. Kovacs was a pro bb'er which is the only reason I feel the claims of 25' arms have some credibility. Then of-course you have the guys who abuse SEO or get PMMA/collagen implants...

We all know their are some exceptions. As TRUE freaks do exist. But are very rare. We have one here. Goes by the name odie. Steroids or not he's top tier genetics. It's even more rare to find 1 man with ALL great genetics in every body part. Fact is calves are the hardest part to obtain great genes in and I don't really believe much can be done if their genetically small. Just a very stubborn muscle. I have abnormal freakish sized calves that tape at 20. And i can back that up any day of the week. Whether I workout or not. It is just what it is. Too bad these genes didn't go for all the rest of my muscle bellies :(
Oh well ill take what I can get boys.

Stupid question of the day. Is it possible to get a full flex on you bicep and flex you tri's at the same time? The tricep is bigger so wouldn't it make more sense to flex the tri when measuring but everyone seems to flex the bi when showing arm size

Show is HUGE. Met him overseas once. But id bet theres a few WWE people with legit 20+ cold. Big E. My role model...Brock Lesnar has to be close.

Show is HUGE. Met him overseas once. But id bet theres a few WWE people with legit 20+ cold. Big E. My role model...Brock Lesnar has to be close.
Nah not brock. He has ape arms.
Big E is a short shit so you got the EFFECT of massive arms. As all short guys seem to have. Btw do you ever get distracted by Big E's tits. Their not even pecs. Just big tits

Nah not brock. He has ape arms.
Big E is a short shit so you got the EFFECT of massive arms. As all short guys seem to have. Btw do you ever get distracted by Big E's tits. Their not even pecs. Just big tits

Lmao. Ive noticed. But he is legit strong as hell. Broke a bunch of Mark Henrys lifting records in florida. Cesaro is strong as hell too.

Lmao. Ive noticed. But he is legit strong as hell. Broke a bunch of Mark Henrys lifting records in florida. Cesaro is strong as hell too.
Ya I've seen cesaro out bench and squat cena which is a funny thing. Cuz cesaro looks like a basketball player. Not a weight lifter. Strength can be very deceiving

Ya I've seen cesaro out bench and squat cena which is a funny thing. Cuz cesaro looks like a basketball player. Not a weight lifter. Strength can be very deceiving

Its that european strength. But yeah. I was shocked too. They have the video together where they shot and Cesaro makes it look easy. Thats the physique I wish I could have with PL strength. (Besides Lesnar, who looks like a shaved wild animal got loose from the zoo).

Its that european strength. But yeah. I was shocked too. They have the video together where they shot and Cesaro makes it look easy. Thats the physique I wish I could have with PL strength. (Besides Lesnar, who looks like a shaved wild animal got loose from the zoo).
That's precisely the reason I don't like PL anymore. Guys that "small" shouldn't be pushing weight like that. Lol