Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fat people want to give away what nobody wants = laziness.

There's all kinds of fat people in the world including lots of lazy ones, but I personally find this kind of ironic. When I was at my peak, I was working my ass off commonly putting in well over 80 hours a week. Food and exercise were an afterthought. Nothing about it was lazy, I was just focused on the wrong things.

primo 200 known for pip

Interesting experiment. During my blast earlier in the year, I was running 750mg/wk primo 200 with 750mg/wk test c administered daily. Both were pre-mixed and filtered into a sterile vial. I went pip-free for most of the cycle but toward the end, I started getting PIP every third or forth injection. Same vial of gear. Nothing had changed.

I'm guessing I just developed some kind of sensitivity.

There's all kinds of fat people in the world including lots of lazy ones, but I personally find this kind of ironic. When I was at my peak, I was working my ass off commonly putting in well over 80 hours a week. Food and exercise were an afterthought. Nothing about it was lazy, I was just focused on the wrong things.

Interesting experiment. During my blast earlier in the year, I was running 750mg/wk primo 200 with 750mg/wk test c administered daily. Both were pre-mixed and filtered into a sterile vial. I went pip-free for most of the cycle but toward the end, I started getting PIP every third or forth injection. Same vial of gear. Nothing had changed.

I'm guessing I just developed some kind of sensitivity.
You weren’t blasting 750mg and 750mg a wk and using the “same vial” at the end of your cycle ??!!

Edit : unless they were Stan’s JUGS

You weren’t blasting 750mg and 750mg a wk and using the “same vial” at the end of your cycle ??!!

I didn't explain very clearly. I was preparing 20ml vials and started getting PIP intermittently about half way through one of them towards the end. Prepared another and took extra care in the filtering process and the same thing occurred.

5-Amino-1MQ 20mg tabs

5-amino-1MQ is a small molecule that blocks the activity of the enzyme called nicotinamide N-methyltransferase (NNMT). NNMT is a very important component in metabolism and energy and is predominantly active in fat tissue. By blocking NNMT, 5-amino-1MQ stimulates an increase in nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), a cofactor that is central to cellular metabolism, thereby increasing metabolic rate and activating a gene called sirtuin-1 (SIRT1). SIRT1 is also known as the "longevity gene" because of its role in reducing the risk of diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome, atherosclerosis and other forms of cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, liver disease, neurodegeneration, and cancer. Research in mice given 5-amino-1MQ showed a 7% reduction in body mass over 10 days without any changes in food intake, compared to controls. Research has shown that decreasing NNMT may help shrink fat cells and reduce the size of fat deposits.

5-amino 1mq 20mg
1 bottle = 100 tabs = $85/bottle
5 bottles = $65/bottle
10 bottles = $55/bottle

Test Report #46902.png

Last edited:
QSCs variance testing should be an eye opener for everyone using UGL orals.

They've set the standard here and the same should be demanded from other vendors.

Single pill tests are less than useless, they can be deceptive.

5-Amino-1MQ 20mg tabs

5-amino-1MQ is a small molecule that blocks the activity of the enzyme called nicotinamide N-methyltransferase (NNMT). NNMT is a very important component in metabolism and energy and is predominantly active in fat tissue. By blocking NNMT, 5-amino-1MQ stimulates an increase in nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+), a cofactor that is central to cellular metabolism, thereby increasing metabolic rate and activating a gene called sirtuin-1 (SIRT1). SIRT1 is also known as the "longevity gene" because of its role in reducing the risk of diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome, atherosclerosis and other forms of cardiovascular disease, kidney disease, liver disease, neurodegeneration, and cancer. Research in mice given 5-amino-1MQ showed a 7% reduction in body mass over 10 days without any changes in food intake, compared to controls. Research has shown that decreasing NNMT may help shrink fat cells and reduce the size of fat deposits.

5-amino 1mq 20mg
1 bottle = 100 tabs = $85/bottle
5 bottles = $65/bottle
10 bottles = $55/bottle

View attachment 291778
Can you foresee any issues getting this to the Aussies being it's a tablet?

I just deleted just in case. I didn’t want to cause a ruse. I’m just grateful to be able to find a place that carries my medication for an affordable price.

Quit groveling. If it's later than usual it's later than usual. You're not going to get banned as a customer for making a simple observation. It's useful for all members to share information. My last QSC domestic didn't ship for about a week.

For me anything UGL that arrives in under 2 weeks is lightening fast, but someone counting on 3-4 day delivery at the moment will be disappointed.

You can also DM me about the subject please.

Yes, will update it soon

I believe he was wrong about the assumption.

Enjoy !

Seriously, I find this new, proactive and attentive Tracy extremely attractive.
You keep going like this, by the end of the year I may end up falling in love with you.

You be awesome like that to everyone.
Apart from Ghoul.
He doesn't care, anyway.
But he does have some tesa to sell you, if you are ever low on stock.

Orders for tabs are not shipped immediately, they require a special packaging and we haven't receive it from the packaging supplier yet, so consider them preorders !

We will add them to domestic warehouses first in USA and EU before starting sales.

Last edited: