Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fat people want to give away what nobody wants = laziness.

There's all kinds of fat people in the world including lots of lazy ones, but I personally find this kind of ironic. When I was at my peak, I was working my ass off commonly putting in well over 80 hours a week. Food and exercise were an afterthought. Nothing about it was lazy, I was just focused on the wrong things.

primo 200 known for pip

Interesting experiment. During my blast earlier in the year, I was running 750mg/wk primo 200 with 750mg/wk test c administered daily. Both were pre-mixed and filtered into a sterile vial. I went pip-free for most of the cycle but toward the end, I started getting PIP every third or forth injection. Same vial of gear. Nothing had changed.

I'm guessing I just developed some kind of sensitivity.

There's all kinds of fat people in the world including lots of lazy ones, but I personally find this kind of ironic. When I was at my peak, I was working my ass off commonly putting in well over 80 hours a week. Food and exercise were an afterthought. Nothing about it was lazy, I was just focused on the wrong things.

Interesting experiment. During my blast earlier in the year, I was running 750mg/wk primo 200 with 750mg/wk test c administered daily. Both were pre-mixed and filtered into a sterile vial. I went pip-free for most of the cycle but toward the end, I started getting PIP every third or forth injection. Same vial of gear. Nothing had changed.

I'm guessing I just developed some kind of sensitivity.
You weren’t blasting 750mg and 750mg a wk and using the “same vial” at the end of your cycle ??!!

Edit : unless they were Stan’s JUGS