Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Fat people want to give away what nobody wants = laziness.

There's all kinds of fat people in the world including lots of lazy ones, but I personally find this kind of ironic. When I was at my peak, I was working my ass off commonly putting in well over 80 hours a week. Food and exercise were an afterthought. Nothing about it was lazy, I was just focused on the wrong things.

primo 200 known for pip

Interesting experiment. During my blast earlier in the year, I was running 750mg/wk primo 200 with 750mg/wk test c administered daily. Both were pre-mixed and filtered into a sterile vial. I went pip-free for most of the cycle but toward the end, I started getting PIP every third or forth injection. Same vial of gear. Nothing had changed.

I'm guessing I just developed some kind of sensitivity.

There's all kinds of fat people in the world including lots of lazy ones, but I personally find this kind of ironic. When I was at my peak, I was working my ass off commonly putting in well over 80 hours a week. Food and exercise were an afterthought. Nothing about it was lazy, I was just focused on the wrong things.

Interesting experiment. During my blast earlier in the year, I was running 750mg/wk primo 200 with 750mg/wk test c administered daily. Both were pre-mixed and filtered into a sterile vial. I went pip-free for most of the cycle but toward the end, I started getting PIP every third or forth injection. Same vial of gear. Nothing had changed.

I'm guessing I just developed some kind of sensitivity.
You weren’t blasting 750mg and 750mg a wk and using the “same vial” at the end of your cycle ??!!

Edit : unless they were Stan’s JUGS

You weren’t blasting 750mg and 750mg a wk and using the “same vial” at the end of your cycle ??!!

I didn't explain very clearly. I was preparing 20ml vials and started getting PIP intermittently about half way through one of them towards the end. Prepared another and took extra care in the filtering process and the same thing occurred.