Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Bout to throw up them 80's and do some shoulder presses. Traps and shoulders have developed the easiest over the yearsView attachment 28970
Well if thats not Meso Monster Kick Ass Status Shit then I don't know what is:cool::cool::cool: Holly Fuck Tank:eek::eek::eek:, you da man brotha;););) Totes mamothafuckingoats lmfao:p:p:p. You have 100,000,000 likes from me now my man^^^^^^^^:D:D:D Guess we don't even need to say keep killin ito_Oo_Oo_O We all know you will!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Well if thats not Meso Monster Kick Ass Status Shit then I don't know what is:cool::cool::cool: Holly Fuck Tank:eek::eek::eek:, you da man brotha;););) Totes mamothafuckingoats lmfao:p:p:p. You have 100,000,000 likes from me now my man^^^^^^^^:D:D:D Guess we don't even need to say keep killin ito_Oo_Oo_O We all know you will!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

I don't even have to look at the name when I read your post. I see a bunch of color and I know skull has been here

You're def killing it!!! Keep it up big Frank!
Jesus Frank. Those traps are beyond insane. Straight fucking breast bro.
You guys inspire me to dig ballz deep for that one last rep!!! Much respect to all my MESO bros out there killing it! Keep on destroy'n your workouts!!!

1bllion likes!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:D:D:):)

Thanks bro!
Hey man, do you power lift? I'd like to make the transition from BB to PL.
My style is more that of a power bodybuilder. I am a huge fan of Louie Simmons and various individuals that have ventured through his doors. PL is a big part of my training. I find that I am more complete and well versed because of it. Although I have been venturing into DOGGCRAP as of late, although max effort.dynamic effort.speed work seems to always have my ear.

Dude!....Frank you're a fucking animal man! Looking mean as hell and this is your first cycle. Wow. Noobs should learn from you to wait after their muscles have matured like you did. I can tell you really pushed yourself to the limits when you were natural. Good job man!

Well Frank everybody already summed it up pretty well so all im gonna say is you look fucking great!! Good job staying natty so long, i can just imagine where you will be in a year from now. And oh! Those traps are like[emoji33]

My style is more that of a power bodybuilder. I am a huge fan of Louie Simmons and various individuals that have ventured through his doors. PL is a big part of my training. I find that I am more complete and well versed because of it. Although I have been venturing into DOGGCRAP as of late, although max effort.dynamic effort.speed work seems to always have my ear.
Ya bro, I'm huge fan of power body building! My numbers are not to bad. I guess I just have the most fun doing both. Chicks dig it too;)

Well Frank everybody already summed it up pretty well so all im gonna say is you look fucking great!! Good job staying natty so long, i can just imagine where you will be in a year from now. And oh! Those traps are like[emoji33]
Dude!....Frank you're a fucking animal man! Looking mean as hell and this is your first cycle. Wow. Noobs should learn from you to wait after their muscles have matured like you did. I can tell you really pushed yourself to the limits when you were natural. Good job man!
Thanks bros! Ya man, I made some great gains as a natty. It took me over 10 years and ALOT of prison time. In the end I feel like I had a great base to build on. My body responded very well to TEST ONLY. So I'm not sure if I will ad another compound on my next cycle. I'm having SO MUCH FUN doing it too. Again, all my bros here at MESO get me TURNT up to dig ballz fuck'n deep to get that one last forced rep of FURY & DOOM!!!! Especially you @Skull
:)

The skank

Thanks bros! Ya man, I made some great gains as a natty. It took me over 10 years and ALOT of prison time. In the end I feel like I had a great base to build on. My body responded very well to TEST ONLY. So I'm not sure if I will ad another compound on my next cycle. I'm having SO MUCH FUN doing it too. Again, all my bros here at MESO get me TURNT up to dig ballz fuck'n deep to get that one last forced rep of FURY & DOOM!!!! Especially you @Skull
:)

The skank
Live in the pump my brotha;) Its the motivation from guys just like you Tank that keep me pushing an killing it each an every time I touch the weights:) For that I thank you an everyone else that's had my back from the start:D You are a true freak bro an I'm proud to call you my friend Frank:cool:

Live in the pump my brotha;) Its the motivation from guys just like you Tank that keep me pushing an killing it each an every time I touch the weights:) For that I thank you an everyone else that's had my back from the start:D You are a true freak bro an I'm proud to call you my friend Frank:cool:
Another 100 likes^^^^;)

Thanks bro!
Hey man, do you power lift? I'd like to make the transition from BB to PL.
You should consider it, you would do well. At that body weight with that dl, it is quite impressive. There certainly can be an aspect of muscle growth to powerlifting, in fact there has to be, unless you get as big as possible and no fat for your weight class, but even then there is maintenance of mass. I've been dealing with other things, but my last meet a year ago I didn't even bother doing any sort of peaking, or really a powerlifting routine, it was the first one I went into without having a clue what I would be able to lift, and I actually ended up having the best total I've had, and won best lifter award. To be honest lb for lb your deadlift is better than mine, I pulled 601 in that meet. So now I am focused on getting my body fat well in check, timing a cycle properly and actually peaking for a meet, and then time it so that I can run another cycle to compete in world's. I've qualified twice, only went first time, as second I needed a break.

It isn't hard to get into to be honest. The guys are really helpful usually, and want each other to succeed and have a good time, and come back for more. I would pick the next available meet, and get a little instruction on the basics, read the rules, and don't bother cutting weight for it.

Lately I have gotten leaner as I haven't really eaten enough lately due to a night job that I have taken. My weight dropped from 175 to 167 :eek: