Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

9f843741023cdce9b1a6902a606e895a.jpg

My grandpa

Certainly, but usually by being lower to the ground with your heals you can pull more for a few reasons, but in general you don't have to pull the weight as far.
I know man, I'm just fuckin around. Don't have any right now, but in high school I would use wrestling shoes... Might go back to that. Barefoot now for deads

I know man, I'm just fuckin around. Don't have any right now, but in high school I would use wrestling shoes... Might go back to that. Barefoot now for deads
I tried barefoot, still do it occasionally but makes me feel weak with my slippery feet.

Andreas older than sliced bread, the guy iin his older years is such a piss, haha, check him out on Rick drasin corner.

just wanted to say that a whole bunch of you dudes continue to inspire me. i keep going over previous pages and seeing your results and it makes me go harder!

You know I always wondered of that pic was a fake or if it was just a guy dressed up as an old guy for shits an grins. Thanks Ogh, I had no idea that was a real pic haha. Wow he looks awesome for his age. Hell he looks better than most teenagers now days lol.
Check out his videos, that's the real entertainment!

I also get nervous going for a PR and after I hit it I always think I could have thrown an extra 5 or 10 lbs on . The problem is you can't throw the extra on an do it again right away. I feel good I hit it and bad because I think I could have done more.
Very true. If you do decide to push it and go for it again after a big lift, you can hurt yourself. I'm always battling my pride. Nowadays, I just tell myself I'll up the weight next week. Can't afford an injury:(