Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Just figured I'd pop in and post a couple pics before I start losing weight. My wife informed me that if I don't stop snoring then she was going to sleep in the kids room. So I have to lose some weight to get this dang snoring under control. Currently at 244lbs (the biggest I've ever been).
5ba229a0351e39a8381bcb4a01d8275b.jpg

674af3457dc10a2aea9d0c6c7c609a22.jpg
Damn Boiler. You look very impressive man. I can tell you've been putting in some hard work to get up to that size. Shit I would be happy to ever see 200 an here your standin a plate heavier than that lol. Keep up the hard work brotha!!!

Damn Boiler. You look very impressive man. I can tell you've been putting in some hard work to get up to that size. Shit I would be happy to ever see 200 an here your standin a plate heavier than that lol. Keep up the hard work brotha!!!

Hey brother I really appreciate the kind words. You always bring such a positive era to the board. You will get through your struggles and reach your goal eventually brother. As for me it has always been more of a financial struggle to get big. I mean I know how to get big but being able to afford the food has always been my struggle. That crap gets expensive. I'm actually looking forward to cutting so I can save a little money, lol.
Anyway thanks for always having such a positive attitude here on Meso brother. I hope you realize how much everyone appreciates you here.
Now get your ass to the gym, lift some heavy ass weights and eat till you explode. [emoji41]
BM

Damn brother looking big. I was gonna post a pic tonight since I started my blast yesterday but Screw that after seeing your pic. Good job man you've come along way.

Your flattering is only going to make my head bigger and my wife told me it's big enough already so you better stop, lol.
Thanks for the compliment buddy. I'm working out with our mutual friend here at work and he has really been pushing my limits. He's coming along pretty quickly as well. Since school has started my wife is to busy to workout with me so I decided to workout with him for the time being. It's awesome to have someone there that pushes you everyday.
And by the way you look freaking awesome brother. So go ahead and post your pre blast pic so we can see your gains on your cycle and have something to compare it to.
Good luck during your blast!!!!
BM

Day 3 of my bulk. So basically this is my before pic. A while back I got caught up in the hype of possibly leaning towards PLing because I can bench a lot. Well I've been talked into my senses and I registered for my first BB show. It's one of the biggest shows that I know of and I'm hoping to get noticed. I doubt I will but I have to at least try or I'll never forgive myself. I have just enough time to run this bulk cycle and Cruise for 2 months and then run a cut cycle. ( by the way I've never cruised ). I'm at my biggest and heaviest weight ever right now and it's crazy cause I've been natural for 2.5 months. Wish me luck fellas, I'm gonna need it.

231, 12% BF
e6aafd9297ec0795553bad5d6da5d532.jpg

Day 3 of my bulk. So basically this is my before pic. A while back I got caught up in the hype of possibly leaning towards PLing because I can bench a lot. Well I've been talked into my senses and I registered for my first BB show. It's one of the biggest shows that I know of and I'm hoping to get noticed. I doubt I will but I have to at least try or I'll never forgive myself. I have just enough time to run this bulk cycle and Cruise for 2 months and then run a cut cycle. ( by the way I've never cruised ). I'm at my biggest and heaviest weight ever right now and it's crazy cause I've been natural for 2.5 months. Wish me luck fellas, I'm gonna need it.

231, 12% BF
Lookin insane bro. You'll do great. Any tips on how toget them huge ass arms!

231, 12% BF

Your forearms look like my legs!

Lookin insane bro. You'll do great. Any tips on how toget them huge ass arms!

Sorry bro take it up with your dad. Lol. I've always had big arms. There's a pic somewhere in this thread of me playing football in high school and my arms were 19'' back then. I measured my arms a few days ago. They are just shy of 20 when cold and just shy of 21 when pumped. I'm hoping with this bulk to have them around 21 cold.

Sorry bro take it up with your dad. Lol. I've always had big arms. There's a pic somewhere in this thread of me playing football in high school and my arms were 19'' back then. I measured my arms a few days ago. They are just shy of 20 when cold and just shy of 21 when pumped. I'm hoping with this bulk to have them around 21 cold.
You'll get it bro. Doing a npc show? A lean 20 in arm will do some damage esp if your body is in symmetry with it!! Make a cycle log

jesus that pic of you is a "before"?! this is scary.

ive come into this thread 1000 times about to post a pic but can't do it until I'm a beast

231, 12% BF

That is going to be awesome brother. I wish you all the luck in the world although I don't think you are going to need luck. Looking badass!!!

You'll get it bro. Doing a npc show? A lean 20 in arm will do some damage esp if your body is in symmetry with it!! Make a cycle log

No log this go around bud. The last one consumed my whole life. I just started a new job and I'm fixing to get married. I just don't have the time for it. Now with that said when I start my cut the end of January I will definitely have a log. I will need all the support I can get the weeks before my show

jesus that pic of you is a "before"?! this is scary.

ive come into this thread 1000 times about to post a pic but can't do it until I'm a beast

This thread isn't about being a beast brother. This is all about everyone here just supporting one another through our journey. You don't ever have to feel like you shouldn't post a pic because your not big enough. Just the fact that your working to better yourself is all it takes to earn respect in this thread.
Go ahead and post and you will see what I mean.
BM

No log this go around bud. The last one consumed my whole life. I just started a new job and I'm fixing to get married. I just don't have the time for it. Now with that said when I start my cut the end of January I will definitely have a log. I will need all the support I can get the weeks before my show
Well good luck bro I tried to do a show months back and it was one of the hardest things I have ever done mentally could be from being natural and no energy towards the end but I pussied out because I just didn't feel good enough to step on stage.

231, 12% BF
You are truly a genetic beast:) I mean shit bro, gaining weight, an not even just weight but (quality muscle) while off cycle is truly amazing Odie:cool: Your going to do great at the show man:D Goddamm your arms are fuckin massive:eek: lol. That's the kind of level I need to be getting on:D!!! Best of luck to you for anything that you do in life bro;) Now its go time:mad::D Flip that switch an kill the competition;):D:cool: