Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Knocking out a few reps @ 70lbs
ls%20tricep.jpg

Well definitely far from where I wanna be but far from where I was 11 months ago.View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696
Hell yeah brother! Looks like you've been tearing that shit up! Good job [emoji106]

sorry guys have not been here to much been working hard and trying to get on point with my journey to BB. here is my update pics View attachment 29702
Nice brother. Looks like you're still busting ass like always.

fucket

I'm far from where i wanna be but probably the best shape i been in to date!

View attachment 29703
That is some freaking killer ink brother, and you look like your definitely on your way to joining the big boys. Keep it up and you'll be as big as you want to be in no time. Just for the record you look like your in dam good shape right now brother. Thanks for posting!

Knocking out a few reps @ 70lbs
ls%20tricep.jpg
70lbs!!! Shit, now I'm going to have to increase my weights before you pass me by. Dang women are always making me look weak.
In all honesty, I hold the highest respect for women that bust their asses in the gym. I see how hard it is for my wife to keep at it and it's very inspirational. Keep up the hard work and you'll achieve all your goals in no time. By the way your looking pretty dang hot in that pic.

I'm still working at gettin into this club too. Now that my right knee's healed started hitting the deadz and squatz again :)

Nice work. Tough chick.

Just a heads up. Looks like your gym is pretty unique with that backdrop there, just in case someone recognizes and if your not wanting that.
Spot on, my own gym has a unique layout as well. :eek:

Sponsors

Latest posts