Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

70lb skull crushers. ? Not bad , your in.....lol

Welcome . ~Ogh
Anytime...and I respect the ladies that put in serious work in the gym :)

And @Rocco the Dog must been admiring and being amazed watching you do it haha
Once I realized he wasnt a creep...so many are...Rocco is a great guy. It is nice having someone helping, encouraging, and proud of what I'm doing. Aside from being sick and those challenges....most people don't get it. Family n friends can be dicks. Having someone like him to workout with has made a difference....I'm glad I got in here, too...

I would like to see what EQ would do to you and those viens.
You and me both. I mainly want to try eq for the appetite benefits I hear. Lately I've had to eat some not so healthy "bro food" in a meal or two because I can't stomach chicken or plain shit anymore atm. Would love to actually feel hungry again I just eat because I have to lately.

You and me both. I mainly want to try eq for the appetite benefits I hear. Lately I've had to eat some not so healthy "bro food" in a meal or two because I can't stomach chicken or plain shit anymore atm. Would love to actually feel hungry again I just eat because I have to lately.
I've been cruising on a trt dose of test and 1000 mg of EQ the past month and a half. I front loaded the EQ and man this week I have had a bottomless pit. I need to up my cardio. Lol. EQ is one of my favorite compounds. Little to no PIP and sides.

I've been cruising on a trt dose of test and 1000 mg of EQ the past month and a half. I front loaded the EQ and man this week I have had a bottomless pit. I need to up my cardio. Lol. EQ is one of my favorite compounds. Little to no PIP and sides.
Eq will be in my first cycle no doubt. I love veins and I usually love food hahaha. What's a normal dose of eq for a cycle? 800-1g? Seems sort of spendy then

Eq will be in my first cycle no doubt. I love veins and I usually love food hahaha. What's a normal dose of eq for a cycle? 800-1g? Seems sort of spendy then

Being your first run I wouldn't see you needing to be over 600. That's just me though. You run test e around 500-600 and Eq at 600 with those fresh receptors and you are gonna see a lot of changes.

But honestly being your first run I would stick with a test only. That's me and I tend to be on the cautious side. You got plenty of time to run cycles with other compounds. It's best to do test alone. See how you react then introduce other compounds to make sure if you get problems you'll know what it is.

@evarthecaveman i added a little bit to that statement. After you read it
I agree fully to that statement only reason I would want eq is for the appetite unless their are OTC drugs for appetite because I have no urge to eat lately. Just have to stomach meal after meal and rely on a whole lot of liquid egg whites haha. Honestly with all this cyber juice shit it will be a while until I pull the trigger on it

I agree fully to that statement only reason I would want eq is for the appetite unless their are OTC drugs for appetite because I have no urge to eat lately. Just have to stomach meal after meal and rely on a whole lot of liquid egg whites haha. Honestly with all this cyber juice shit it will be a while until I pull the trigger on it
bro i have always struggled with appetite. when bulking i make liquid meals with 1 cup of oats, 4 eggs and 60g of whey, add in some cottage cheese and a banana, you can even add in some extra virgin olive oil, organic peanut butter etc.. shit tastes really fuckin good too. 3 of those shakes a day almost hits my total calories on a bulk. Seriously consider it man cos i have moments where i can't stomach chicken or much food.

bro i have always struggled with appetite. when bulking i make liquid meals with 1 cup of oats, 4 eggs and 60g of whey, add in some cottage cheese and a banana, you can even add in some extra virgin olive oil, organic peanut butter etc.. shit tastes really fuckin good too. 3 of those shakes a day almost hits my total calories on a bulk. Seriously consider it man cos i have moments where i can't stomach chicken or much food.
I hear you bro past week I have been drinking around 4 cups of egg whites a day.. And oats on oats lol. I usually go out and eat one meal a day to jappanese and get steamed rice chicken and broccolii the sauce makes it good and tasty. Only meal I enjoy