Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Hopefully man because I know how importsnt them cals are. I force feed but I feel like I'm going to pop all day and don't want to eat. I'll find out soon enough
In all honesty, if I could go Back I would run high EQ and trt dose of test my first cycle. Quality gains versus water gains.

Having someone like him to workout with has made a difference...
You are going to make me blush. The reason I wanted you to start posting here is I am proud of all your accomplishment between lifting and running. It also feeds my ego that the coolest girl in the gym picked me to hang with. Next let's wow everyone with pics of your leg press.

This threads still going..i just did a google image search and we are all over it because of this thread...ebk your pic was up there in that black wife beater but if you click on it it turns into that red arm thing in your avi, howd you do that?

This threads still going..i just did a google image search and we are all over it because of this thread...ebk your pic was up there in that black wife beater but if you click on it it turns into that red arm thing in your avi, howd you do that?
Lol.. Don't know, my face is blocked out in it right?

You really think EQ and low test would be better than just test for a beginners? Did you guys keep anything off your first runs?

My bad Rocc...in that one your veins are showing making your arms look bigger. I know you've come a long way. I apologize for saying your arm looked smaller.
Its all good, I was just fuckin around. Besides the pic with the dog head is old, that was when I was small. I put on size since then. I might post an updated one in a month or two. No matter how much I grow, I want to wait the extra time to put on a little more

Aren't you like 6' 5" brother?? You look great...crazy tats. How many hrs/days did those take??
thanks man i do appreciate that. my chest is weak, seems to really struggle to grow like my calves. yeah I'm 6'5 bro I'm pretty much a walking half finished painting, covered head to toe in unfinished tatts. face, neck everything. took years. i need to dedicate some time to finishing them for real though

Yeh, and for some reason my pic was right beside yours..making me look like a twerp, thats fucked up man
Haha, Naw it's cause we are bros.
Lol, out of curiosity I googled the same thing. I found all our avi's or pics or what ever the hell Mr. Google decided to bring up. Looks like we are all immortalized.

You really think EQ and low test would be better than just test for a beginners? Did you guys keep anything off your first runs?
For all around dramatic size effect test is best. EQ gives me better composition than test. The gains are more quality as you consistently add dense muscle over time with little estro conversion and sides. Inflating and deflating in a relatively short time are no longer of interest to me. Over a 20 week EQ run I can get the same recomp a 10 week tren a run would get me minus the sides and feeling of being poisoned. So it depends on the goals of the begginer, the thing is most are not on trt and a 20 week run may be a little much however, EQ does shut you down but not as hard as others. I am not saying high EQ and trt test is better for a first timer over just test or the other way around. If I could go Back I personally would have chosen the EQ route instead.

For all around dramatic size effect test is best. EQ gives me better composition than test. The gains are more quality as you consistently add dense muscle over time with little estro conversion and sides. Inflating and deflating in a relatively short time are no longer of interest to me. Over a 20 week EQ run I can get the same recomp a 10 week tren a run would get me minus the sides and feeling of being poisoned. So it depends on the goals of the begginer, the thing is most are not on trt and a 20 week run may be a little much however, EQ does shut you down but not as hard as others. I am not saying high EQ and trt test is better for a first timer over just test or the other way around. If I could go Back I personally would have chosen the EQ route instead.
Do you normaly cruise just as long ?