Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

I'm pretty sure skull is just an emoji sent from the future to meso to ensure his kind and those like him can gain a foothold in humanity and plan the destruction of the human race. Sorta like the terminator only nicer. Can't trust dem smiley bastards
They always come bearing gifts or in this case winky and smily faces. lol

mands

Speaking of butts. God bless America
232ca5aa02ef9ea1fd7c4bf755fe947c.jpg

View attachment 30083saw this and thought of skull right away[emoji4]
That is my favorite set of skulls:D It will be going down my ribs one of these days:cool: My god thats going to hurt:eek: Ive had that idea for a few years now. The pain is like when we workout. It hurts so bad but becomes a part of you. Pain is Pleasure while in the pursuit of perfection:D:p
Wasn't that like skull's old avatar?
Damn good memory Mindless;) You are spot on with that one:) I bet their aren't to many around here that remembers that:D

That is my favorite set of skulls:D It will be going down my ribs one of these days:cool: My god thats going to hurt:eek: Ive had that idea for a few years now. The pain is like when we workout. It hurts so bad but becomes a part of you. Pain is Pleasure while in the pursuit of perfection:D:p

Damn good memory Mindless;) You are spot on with that one:) I bet their aren't to many around here that remembers that:D

I remember , I thought they were yours at the time . They will fit right in ;):cool:

I'm pretty sure skull is just an emoji sent from the future to meso to ensure his kind and those like him can gain a foothold in humanity and plan the destruction of the human race. Sorta like the terminator only nicer. Can't trust dem smiley bastards
Iam the emojinator:p Its amazing how you all have seen through my secret descises:D We hail from the planet EMO:cool: Cum with me if you are emotional:eek::confused:;):)o_O:D:p

I remember , I thought they were yours at the time . They will fit right in ;):cool:
My new artist has this deal going on. $350 for all you can stand. He will do a complete sleeve, chest, back, leg or wherever else you want covered. The catch is you have to be willing an able to set through a 8-10hr session lmfao. I told Moe ill have to bring a few lunches an shakes for that one. Shit a few of those sessions an I will be completely tatted the fuck up lol. But im not gonna lie an act like im all that an say tatts dont hurt because THEY FUCKIN HURT BAD!!!! Different spots hurt worse than others. Ribs are at the top of the worst. Moe got the entire serenity prayer on her ribs. Its fuckin humongous an she set through the entire thing. Fuckin soldier gurl I tell ya lol. Even the artist said that hes never even seen a guy set through a 8hr Rib tatt. Tbh im not sure how easy it will be for me to do it.....but I will....maybe:p

My new artist has this deal going on. $350 for all you can stand. He will do a complete sleeve, chest, back, leg or wherever else you want covered. The catch is you have to be willing an able to set through a 8-10hr session lmfao. I told Moe ill have to bring a few lunches an shakes for that one. Shit a few of those sessions an I will be completely tatted the fuck up lol. But im not gonna lie an act like im all that an say tatts dont hurt because THEY FUCKIN HURT BAD!!!! Different spots hurt worse than others. Ribs are at the top of the worst. Moe got the entire serenity prayer on her ribs. Its fuckin humongous an she set through the entire thing. Fuckin soldier gurl I tell ya lol. Even the artist said that hes never even seen a guy set through a 8hr Rib tatt. Tbh im not sure how easy it will be for me to do it.....but I will....maybe:p
Your woman's a definite keeper lol. Gonna be fun to sit thru that sort of grueling tatt session alright! :eek:

Your woman's a definite keeper lol. Gonna be fun to sit thru that sort of grueling tatt session alright! :eek:
Ya im going to have to learn how to become comfortably numb lol. The longest one I've sat through so far is 4hrs. Its not that I cant do it bit rather how fuckin achey, irritated, an uncomfortable you get staying in one position for hours on end. Not to mention the millions an billions of repeated jabbing puncture wounds you will have to endore in that period of time. Moe calls it her therapy session, I call it self-mutilation with a purpose!!!!!