Who is our biggest, most shredded member at Meso?

Cover ups are fucking bad too. Going through tatted skin is like parchment... and they go over it again and again. Longest sessions I have had is cover up work
Ya they have to drill the shit out of a cover up tatt. With all this tatt talk, im ready to get some ink time in now.

No matter how cut you get.
Bigger is better.
You know what to do
Im trying to keep it a little lean this time not eating fast food everyday and keeping it a little healthier and see if it helps with feeling like shit at such heavy weight for me. So far I'm hitting 250 and i feel better then I did at 230. Except fucking now makes me feel like I'm weezing for air

Im trying to keep it a little lean this time not eating fast food everyday and keeping it a little healthier and see if it helps with feeling like shit at such heavy weight for me. So far I'm hitting 250 and i feel better then I did at 230. Except fucking now makes me feel like I'm weezing for air
Lmfao Make her ride you. Problem solved;)

Maybe your body adjusting to the change in calorie density? Fatty foods are dense in calories.

I remember going thru that way back when baby trukker was just growing his pre puberty mustache. Your body will assimilate and own up to the weight in time. I did. You'll be fine. Plenty of athletic guys that heavy and larger in football

I remember going thru that way back when baby trukker was just growing his pre puberty mustache. Your body will assimilate and own up to the weight in time. I did. You'll be fine. Plenty of athletic guys that heavy and larger in football
I'm thinking of adding some cardio in post workout or in the morning just light xardio to help limit fat gain and help with overall health.

I'm thinking of adding some cardio in post workout or in the morning just light xardio to help limit fat gain and help with overall health.
Cardio lol
I haven't done much since I hung up my boots

On the other hand maybe consider harder, faster training intervals in place of cardio.
Shit like wind sprints, hill climbs or sled pulls. Lots of other crap too.
Nothing says scary as fuck as a big bastard that can actually perform with 200 some things. Go get it

Cardio lol

On the other hand maybe consider harder, faster training intervals in place of cardio.
Nothing says scary as fuck as a big bastard that can actually perform with 200 some things. Go get it
New gym has a really nice sled. Cedric McMillan does his xardio by walking up a huge hill with a weight sled that would be kick ass for calves too. Good idea thanks bro.

Cardio lol

Hey Trukker, you gonna be running another blast anytime in the near future? How you feeling on trt dose?

Hey Trukker, you gonna be running another blast anytime in the near future? How you feeling on trt dose?
About Christmas time. I've done alot this past year. Gotta gear up in time to meet up with one of my meso buds.
And I feel very...mortal on a low trt dose

Check up is in a month I will get the number. She is BIG though. Well over 20 lbs and fits In 18 month clothes lol
Get a papoose carrier and put her on your back...that weight will feel awesome when running up a hill and your little one will be having a blast in the process!

Sounds like she'll be a BIG girl when she's older :)